No announcement yet.

Talk about luck of the draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garrett2408
    I was only thinking out loud no neccesarily saying he should i just thought i should
    Dont worry Yoko, were not going anywhere.
    Garrett, I was commenting on his quote...cant help but see them.

I'LL BEHAVE

Comment

ok I dont want any trouble here , jus' be cool

Comment

Originally posted by garrett2408
        ok I dont want any trouble here , jus' be cool
        Everything is cool, I just couldnt keep quiet over the question he asked that you quoted...guess I should have. I'm a member at MaxBoxing, and I only pay $5.00 per month, and I won a fight t-shirt...so I understand how Spinks feels; I'm extremely proud of my shirt

Comment

The shirt must be from Peter Aerts.

Comment

If I had to pay to get onto this messageboard I would with no questions asked, I have some things I cant say now about BT. But I still paid 60 dollars and I am still here whats that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
              Everything is cool, I just couldnt keep quiet over the question he asked that you quoted...guess I should have. I'm a member at MaxBoxing, and I only pay $5.00 per month, and I won a fight t-shirt...so I understand how Spinks feels; I'm extremely proud of my shirt
              Yo tracy is MaxBoxing worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                If I had to pay to get onto this messageboard I would with no questions asked, I have some things I cant say now about BT. But I still paid 60 dollars and I am still here whats that tell you?
                I'm lost babe; who's BT? If you dont mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
                  Yo tracy is MaxBoxing worth it?
                  I only get my boxing schedule and an occasional interview out of it. I'm usually here posting when I have time to get on the computer at all. Before finding the scene, I checked that site out every day, and learned alot by asking Doug Fisher and a few other of the journalists questions, and they were all very good about answering...my Mosley vs. DeLaHoya shirt makes it so much more than worth it (although I never did get my membership shirt!!)

Comment

I'm lost babe; who's BT? If you dont mind me asking
                    **********.net is the site he signed up to

Comment

I only get my boxing schedule and an occasional interview out of it. I'm usually here posting when I have time to get on the computer at all. Before finding the scene, I checked that site out every day, and learned alot by asking Doug Fisher and a few other of the journalists questions, and they were all very good about answering...my Mosley vs. DeLaHoya shirt makes it so much more than worth it (although I never did get my membership shirt!!)
                      I have a pass for that but i dont like it as much as here it has too much video and i am a dial up user

Comment

Working...
                      X