Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody on here that is 100% sure on either Khan or Kotelnik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody on here that is 100% sure on either Khan or Kotelnik?

I don't think i have spoken to anybody who is that confident, and i can't split the two. Khan is the superior puncher, but Kotelnik has never been down. Kotelnik is a weak puncher with a poor KO ratio but Khan could be knocked down by the wind. Khan has better boxing skills and is bigger, those are the only things that sway it for Amir, but that still doesn't make it a one horse race.

I'm confident Khan will win, John.

Comment

dude

khans power is nothing, his knock rate is based on beating fighters who were blown up featherweights!!!!!!!!!!!!

khan has advantage in speed mainly hand and foot speed but kotelnik has fought a lot of different guys who possess quick flurries and quick feet

witter and gavin rees both possessed quick hands - khan is alot quicker but speed wont win this fight

kotelnik only needs to get to khan once and he will have him all over the place, i think khan has improved alot is defense is a lot better and is attacks are better controlled and more precised but there is no way he cant be hit over 12 rounds and if he goes to the body he leaves himself open also i doubt is ablity to go 12 hard rounds kotelnik has proved that he can

i think kotelnik stops him late on possibley after the ninth round but khan will win most of the rounds due to is constant flurries

also khan against gomez showed that when he is hit to the body he cant take them so i predict body shot hit and TKO to the chin baby

Comment

Ive got khan, but with khans chin you can never be 100% sure, even against malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
          dude

khans power is nothing, his knock rate is based on beating fighters who were blown up featherweights!!!!!!!!!!!!

khan has advantage in speed mainly hand and foot speed but kotelnik has fought a lot of different guys who possess quick flurries and quick feet

witter and gavin rees both possessed quick hands - khan is alot quicker but speed wont win this fight

kotelnik only needs to get to khan once and he will have him all over the place, i think khan has improved alot is defense is a lot better and is attacks are better controlled and more precised but there is no way he cant be hit over 12 rounds and if he goes to the body he leaves himself open also i doubt is ablity to go 12 hard rounds kotelnik has proved that he can

i think kotelnik stops him late on possibley after the ninth round but khan will win most of the rounds due to is constant flurries

also khan against gomez showed that when he is hit to the body he cant take them so i predict body shot hit and TKO to the chin baby
          Mate don't get me wrong, look back through every Khan post and i have said that exact thing about him, that he has fought blown up feathers, but you have to admit, he has some power.

Comment

Nope. I have Khan favourite, but it could go either way, KO or decision.

Comment

Ive got Kotelnik, you cant be 100% though in boxing, anythig can happen, I think he has the superior boxing brain, experience, better defence and adequte footwork and effecient abilty to counter Khan and break him down ending the fight in the last three, percentage wise i will say im 80% sure Khan is over hyped overrated big headed china chined delusional cash cow.

Comment

It's a very difficult fight to be 100% on, so basically the answer is no. Anyone that says Khan is 100% going to win hasn't seen his chin, and anyone that says Kotelnik 100% is blinded by their hate for Khan.

I'm fairly confident Khan will win, but i'm well aware a few clean shots could end it if moving up in weight hasn't helped his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
                  It's a very difficult fight to be 100% on, so basically the answer is no. Anyone that says Khan is 100% going to win hasn't seen his chin, and anyone that says Kotelnik 100% is blinded by their hate for Khan.

I'm fairly confident Khan will win, but i'm well aware a few clean shots could end it if moving up in weight hasn't helped his chin.
                  Whoa.. No need for intelligent thoughtful responses like this.. We're on NSB!

Comment

^^

Comment

Working...
                    X