Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody on here that is 100% sure on either Khan or Kotelnik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Khan will win. Wouldnt surprise me if he dominates.

Comment

Im 90% sure Khan will be stopped/KO'ed in the latter rounds. I just don't see Khan stopping him and i can't see Khan avoiding Kotelnik for 12 rounds. (I really could be wrong though lol)

Very interesting fight though.

Comment

I think Khan was terrible when fighting Prescott. but fighters change... and Kotelnik doesn't have power to knock these boxers out.
        I think Kotelnik could win by UD

Comment

I am very confident that Amir will win this, either by a clear UD or a KO/ TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
            Mate don't get me wrong, look back through every Khan post and i have said that exact thing about him, that he has fought blown up feathers, but you have to admit, he has some power.
            is power is speed, which generates a moderate amount of power but there is no WAY that he can stop kotelnik

i do think he will dominate the early goings and kotelnik will get him in the later rounds in my opinion

Comment

I dont think any1 can be sure...khan is still young and only a prospect, we know what he CAN do, but we will have to wait and see...look at wht happened victor ortiz....you just never know....

I hope he wins tho!

Comment

I don't think i have spoken to anybody who is that confident, and i can't split the two. Khan is the superior puncher, but Kotelnik has never been down. Kotelnik is a weak puncher with a poor KO ratio but Khan could be knocked down by the wind. Khan has better boxing skills and is bigger, those are the only things that sway it for Amir, but that still doesn't make it a one horse race.
                Ive never seen Kotelink fight but from what ive seen his style is made to order for Khan's long range game.

Kotelnik looks like one of those fighters that needs to be closer to you land his shots and Khan has adapted his game since Roach took over, he does not commit to his punches anymore and he keeps everything long.

Comment

Im confident Khan will win and I don't see the fight going the distance, Khan by late stopage

Comment

I don't think i have spoken to anybody who is that confident, and i can't split the two. Khan is the superior puncher, but Kotelnik has never been down. Kotelnik is a weak puncher with a poor KO ratio but Khan could be knocked down by the wind. Khan has better boxing skills and is bigger, those are the only things that sway it for Amir, but that still doesn't make it a one horse race.
                    I'm pretty sure Khan will win an easy UD.

It's funny how over time, Kotelinik's hype has grown. When this fight was originally announced, nobody gave Kotelinik a chance(except for Tunney and his goons but thats only because Kotelnik is East Euro).

This fight getting delayed only further hyped Kotelinik for some reason. I think he is a technically sound fighter but Khan has improved his technique as well to compliment his physical gifts.

Comment

I think Khan will win, but you're right I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X