Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley going after Pac's 140 title?!?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley going after Pac's 140 title?!?!?!?!

Just read on another site...

Los Angeles, CA July, 17 2009—WBA Welterweight Super Champion “Sugar” Shane Mosley announced today that he is ready to go after Manny Pacquiao’s IBO Junior Welterweight Championship belt and for the first time in his illustrious career , is prepared to fight at 140 pounds. In a statement, Mosley said: “There is unfinished business to take care of. I have never fought at t junior welterweight, but I’m ready to fight at 140 now. I am coming after Pacquiao’s belt..

This is the fight the fans want and I’m prepared to give it to them. It’s up to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao to stop running from me and step up to the challenge. Let’s meet in the ring at 140.

I want to reclaim the title of best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. First Pacquiao, then Mayweather—I’m ready to put all of the naysayers to rest. “

Mosley last faced Antonio Margartio in January 2009 and delivered a ninth-round knockout. He is the current WBA Welterweight Super Champion and has held titles as a lightweight, welterweight and junior middleweight. Pacquiao is coming off a second-round knock-out victory over Ricky Hatton in May.

WOW!!!!!!! Either Sugar is that desperate to get a mega fight with Pac...or he really is trying to cement his status.....either way....Pac should just fight Mosley already...seeing as he is WILLING to concede to ALL and ANY of Pac's demands....

DISCUSS!

Mosley Challenges Pacquiao To Meet At 140

Los Angeles, CA July, 17 2009—WBA Welterweight Super Champion “Sugar” Shane Mosley announced today that he is ready to go after Manny Pacquiao’s IBO Junior Welterweight Championship belt and for the first time in his illustrious career , is prepared to fight at 140 pounds. In a statement, Mosley said: “There is unfinished business to take care of. I have never fought at t junior welterweight, but I’m ready to fight at 140 now. I am coming after Pacquiao’s belt..

This is the fight the fans want and I’m prepared to give it to them. It’s up to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao to stop running from me and step up to the challenge. Let’s meet in the ring at 140.

I want to reclaim the title of best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. First Pacquiao, then Mayweather—I’m ready to put all of the naysayers to rest. “

Mosley last faced Antonio Margartio in January 2009 and delivered a ninth-round knockout. He is the current WBA Welterweight Super Champion and has held titles as a lightweight, welterweight and junior middleweight. Pacquiao is coming off a second-round knock-out victory over Ricky Hatton in May.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
      Just read on another site...

WOW!!!!!!! Either Sugar is that desperate to get a mega fight with Pac...or he really is trying to cement his status.....either way....Pac should just fight Mosley already...seeing as he is WILLING to concede to ALL and ANY of Pac's demands....

DISCUSS!
      LOL c'mon...who REALLY believes he'll drop to 140?

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post

UGH Disgusting...I ****ing hate Shane.

I hope he has a nutrionists who can get him there healthy and strong and put an end to pac.

Comment

No way SSM makes 140 now.

Comment

This cannot be serious.

Roaches eyes will look like this:

($) ($)

Comment

steroids have rotten his brain away

Comment

Damn Shane is really desparete to say the least.

I guess teh Cotto fight is off.

I mean team paquiao will want the easier fight. And a weight drain shane is teh easies fight.

O well whatever, just sign a damn fight already!!!!!!!

Comment

Desperation 101

Risk your boxing career for a payday, and people say not all boxers fight for money

Comment

Mosley takes MaxGXL he will be fine @140 even though he is 40

Comment

Working...
                    X