This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute rubbish

Ricky is undergoing treatment for food poisioning he will be out of hospital on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by arargh View Post
      if you are korean then why are lickin the americans ass? you know they have a disdain for you to.
      I'm not licking american's ass.and also i'm not bitching too.

'If you had the chance there is no doubt in my mind that you americans would kill innocent european children?????????'
      how can you think that??do you think american is all evil???
      Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 07-16-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

This is a disgraceful thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
          That means Versatile Ignored your stupid ass, and can't see your post.... go jump off a 25 story building
          nope. you go kill european children because i know thats what you really want. lest say i could bring you a european kid, liek some sweet 6 year old girl, you see then you cold sick in.humane americans would kill it for fun. but im not gonna give you that opportunity you sick freak.

Comment

Ban the Thead starter!! Too many morons here. The lesser the better!!!

Comment

arargh for president, his political ideas are new and radical. I never heard that before and i'm just crying like a baby right now, he's just funny as hell.

Arargh i love you man.

Comment

How come this guy is all green now? Has he done this kinda **** before...?

*edit* Ah, never mind. He's a genuine Hatton hater. Poor soft lad.

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                The threadstarter was pulling a prank.

I didn't think anyone would joke about something like this.
                Fast fingers, is all I can say. I know the feeling when a post absolutely needs to be deleted.

Comment

nope. you go kill european children because i know thats what you really want. lest say i could bring you a european kid, liek some sweet 6 year old girl, you see then you cold sick in.humane americans would kill it for fun. but im not gonna give you that opportunity you sick freak.
                  you have a lot of hate in your heart homey.... that's too bad you shoulda been hugged more as a little child

Comment

Originally posted by youaregoodactor View Post
                    I'm not licking american's ass.and also i'm not bitching too.
                    if you had the chance there is no doubt in my mind that you americans would kill innocent european children?????????how can you think that??do you think american is all evil???
                    yes pretty much, offcourse theres some good in america. but you know not all soldiers in the german army in ww2 was nazis either but like 99%where, same thing here. offcourse theres some exceptions but almost all americans are evil people who hates europe.

Comment

yes pretty much, offcourse theres some good in america. but you know not all soldiers in the german army in ww2 was nazis either but like 99%where, same thing here. offcourse theres some exceptions but almost all americans are evil people who hates europe.
                      LMFAO this dude is a legend

Comment

Working...
                      X