Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
    Exactly. Kotelnik was a good win but let's face it. Al Khan had to do in that fight was end up on his feet. Two of the score cards were 120-108 FFS. He was also a powder puff puncher. Suprise Suprise.
    did froch beat loads of elite fighters before he got his title lmao noo he beat pascal who was obviosly at wrong weight thats it before that a journeyman he beat and before that a very shot robin reid so u either have no clue about frochs resume and career or just spout **** dude

Comment

• Froch is a joke

has never fought anyone but bums, his top fighters at the age of 32:

Pascal: who? no-one even heard of him, weight drainned anyway. scorecards wer also a joke, 118-110???

Taylor: shot old age pensioner who was actually winning till the last 30 seconds. he even knocked down granite (lol) froch.

Direll: lost the fight, hometown decision, disgrace.

Kessler: lost, although fought well.

Froch: great heart but no personnality. he big cheater, always rabbit punching, no boxing skills, over-rated chin and only wants to fight at home to get hometown decisions

so there you have it. Forch is a ****roach, a little weasel just like his very few fans

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        no lol i dont get upset i just find it weird that your entire account is dedicated to amir khan...80% of your posts are about khan or his chin or how he is digraceful to the sport lol...your getting slapped up in your own thread with facts
        I'm not upset... My account is not dedicated to Amir Khan. I post about him sure. However I hold opinions on almost all world class fighters today above 130lbs... I make posts on everyone.

And the thing is... Khan fans don't produce facts. They are brainwashed by advertising and handpicked opponents. They can't think for themselves.

That's why there is an army such as british_fan, yourself, m41af etc that get their balls in a twist when someone criticises him. You can't think for yourselves and because you've been conditioned to think this hypejob is better than say, Froch or Maidana for example you won't hear it.

Even Khan getting wobbled by a Prescott jab and ****** out in 54 seconds wasn't enough to convince you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
          Froch is a joke

has never fought anyone but bums, his top fighters at the age of 32:

Pascal: who? no-one even heard of him, weight drainned anyway. scorecards wer also a joke, 118-110???

Taylor: shot old age pensioner who was actually winning till the last 30 seconds. he even knocked down granite (lol) froch.

Direll: lost the fight, hometown decision, disgrace.

Kessler: lost, although fought well.

Froch: great heart but no personnality. he big cheater, always rabbit punching, no boxing skills, over-rated chin and only wants to fight at home to get hometown decisions

so there you have it. Forch is a ****roach, a little weasel just like his very few fans
          See, this is a typical Khan fan post. There is no objectivity in any of it. No proper assessment of Froch's ability or reasonable measurement of timescale and perspective (see the 'at the age of 32:' comment).

Just absolute nonsense.

Comment

• it wasnt a jab, it was a hook. someone is clearly blind and yes, 95% of your post are on khan and the rest bum-licking froch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              I'm not upset... My account is not dedicated to Amir Khan. I post about him sure. However I hold opinions on almost all world class fighters today above 130lbs... I make posts on everyone.

And the thing is... Khan fans don't produce facts. They are brainwashed by advertising and handpicked opponents. They can't think for themselves.

That's why there is an army such as british_fan, yourself, m41af etc that get their balls in a twist when someone criticises him. You can't think for yourselves and because you've been conditioned to think this hypejob is better than say, Froch or Maidana for example you won't hear it.

Even Khan getting wobbled by a Prescott jab and ****** out in 54 seconds wasn't enough to convince you.
              lol you sound so pathetic...of course it convinced me khan dosnt have that much of a tough chin but so what? some boxers do have tough chins and others not so much...and yes your account is dedicated to khan...majority of your posts are about khan 24/7..your a fraud all together pal...no one likes froch or his fans either even calzaghe fans dont like him lol no wonder your bitter..

Comment

See, this is a typical Khan fan post. There is no objectivity in any of it. No proper assessment of Froch's ability or reasonable measurement of timescale and perspective (see the 'at the age of 32:' comment).

Just absolute nonsense.
                it makes pefect sence, and is the truth, can you deny anything in that post???

Comment

• i see

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

Just absolute nonsense.
                  your ignoring my posts that says froch fought a journeyman and a very shot robin reid to get his shot against a clearly weight drained pascal , hmm yet u slate constantly a great british fighter with serious talent for 1 bad night . i know my boxing m8 and id take u to the cleaners

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    lol you sound so pathetic...of course it convinced me khan dosnt have that much of a tough chin but so what? some boxers do have tough chins and others not so much...and yes your account is dedicated to khan...majority of your posts are about khan 24/7..your a fraud all together pal...no one likes froch or his fans either even calzaghe fans dont like him lol no wonder your bitter..
                    Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    it wasnt a jab, it was a hook. someone is clearly blind and yes, 95% of your post are on khan and the rest bum-licking froch.
                    It's funny you say I just post about Khan but I've never seen EITHER of you post about 1 other fighter apart from Khan yourselves.

Also, Khan was wobbled by a jab - get over it. Even I have. A lot of people respect Froch. The only people that don't are Khan fans because Froch tells the truth.

Comment

It's funny you say I just post about Khan but I've never seen EITHER of you post about 1 other fighter apart from Khan yourselves.

Also, Khan was wobbled by a jab - get over it. Even I have. A lot of people respect Froch. The only people that don't are Khan fans because Froch tells the truth.
                      i post about loads of fighters...i talk about almost every fighter its just with you amir khan always pops up

Comment

Working...
                      X