Official Fighter of the Decade Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    just the fights with mab, em, jmm alone makes him the fighter of the decade
    I think Pacquiao definitely deserves some recognition for his wins and his moving through the divisions as well...but at the age that Hopkins is and still beating young lions like Pavlik to a pulp, who was supposed to be a one man recking crew...that deserves mad kudos in itself...but I think my vote would be Joe C. who's not on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      joe's only got 2 named fighters in his resume and theyre old when he beat them......im sorry...
      I just name a bunch of fighters that were more than worthy of mentioning...your points makes no sense. I do remember Lacy being the new coming until Joe beat him like a red headed step child...and what about Kessler another opponent that Joe C starched with little difficulty...don't hate on the man he has fought very worthy opponents. And hell I'm Rican not even from the UK but I give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        2005 must have been a slow year.
        Haha, it was a big win for Hatton.

Comment

voted pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
            I just name a bunch of fighters that were more than worthy of mentioning...your points makes no sense. I do remember Lacy being the new coming until Joe beat him like a red headed step child...and what about Kessler another opponent that Joe C starched with little difficulty...don't hate on the man he has fought very worthy opponents. And hell I'm Rican not even from the UK but I give credit where credit is due.
            when i say named someone whos done great accomp already like rjj and bhop which separeates them from the rest you mentioned....i think joe's great too but fighter of the decade?.......i can understand why he's not on the list........

Comment

i think its between floyd and pac.....

but.....imma have to go with floyd mayweather jr hes just a better boxer..in my eyes

Comment

Working...
              X