Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fighter of the Decade Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winky? i think Joe should've been there instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      Joe Calzaghe.

He should have been in the poll.
      C'mon bro, I respect what he's done but no way will he be named FOD. He hasn't even won fighter of the year yet, let alone FOD.

Comment

Not sure what Winky is doing there but this one is a no-brainer.

Comment

Pacquiao is as of now, but Floyd could snatch it from him, all it would take is a Pacquiao loss while Floyd keeps winning or a Floyd victory in a head-to-head

It's closer than some might have you believe IMO.

Calzaghe should be there instead of Winky

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            2005 must have been a slow year.
            It must have been crawling. But Pacquiao was on Ring Magazine's list twice in three years. That's pretty amazing.

Comment

I voted Mayweather so far... This year and the next will be the judges though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                I voted Mayweather so far... This year and the next will be the judges though.
                It's only this year. 2010 will be the start of a new decade.

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                Pacquiao is as of now, but Floyd could snatch it from him, all it would take is a Pacquiao loss while Floyd keeps winning or a Floyd victory in a head-to-head

It's closer than some might have you believe IMO.

Calzaghe should be there instead of Winky
                It's close, I think even a pacman loss to Cotto and a Floyd win over jmm isn't enough to change it though. Both guys are only fighting once this year. Head to head would not count for this award unless it happened this year.

I suppose I could have slid Calzaghe in, but ah well no chance he wins it. I think its a 3man horse with pac/pbf/bhop

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                  It's only this year. 2010 will be the start of a new decade.

It's close, I think even a pacman loss to Cotto and a Floyd win over jmm isn't enough to change it though. Both guys are only fighting once this year. Head to head would not count for this award unless it happened this year.

I suppose I could have slid Calzaghe in, but ah well no chance he wins it. I think its a 3man horse with pac/pbf/bhop
                  It should be a two between PBF and Pac.

Comment

Wtf

THAT IS A BULLSH** POLL HOW CAN U CALL PAC THE BEST OF THE DECADE HE IS SOME SH**.. WHO HAS HE BEAT ? HATTON = BUM..... DLH=WASHED UP.... AND MARQUEZ KICKED HIS PUNK ASS TWICE .... YALL ARE SO FU**IN STUPID.. COTTO IS GONNA CRUSH... PAC....

MAYWEATHER IS DA BEST EVER

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                      It should be a two between PBF and Pac.
                      Really, no BHOP? I can't see how he isn't in the running.

Originally posted by Batman-p4p View Post
                      THAT IS A BULLSH** POLL HOW CAN U CALL PAC THE BEST OF THE DECADE HE IS SOME SH**.. WHO HAS HE BEAT ? HATTON = BUM..... DLH=WASHED UP.... AND MARQUEZ KICKED HIS PUNK ASS TWICE .... YALL ARE SO FU**IN STUPID.. COTTO IS GONNA CRUSH... PAC....

MAYWEATHER IS DA BEST EVER

BRRRRRRT ALT.

Comment

Working...
                      X