No announcement yet.

Like Hopkins Dominated Middleweight Tourney So Will Ward Dominate SuperMiddle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 500,000 Ward beats kessler.

He has the tools to win this tournament. However, like others have mentioned he's a bit untested and lacks some experience, which is preventing me from betting more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Im talking e-points not real money, you think Kessler will win so whats the big deal?
      The big deal is that, even if this was Prime Mike Tyson vs John Ruiz I would still not put that much on.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

He has the tools to win this tournament. However, like others have mentioned he's a bit untested and lacks some experience, which is preventing me from betting more.
        If you're so confident, offer me 2:1 odds on my 15k?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          If you're so confident, offer me 2:1 odds on my 15k?

why would I give odds when Ward is clearly the underdog?

Straight up or no deal

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Ward employs a style much like Hopkins, can switch speeds on a dime, can take what you give him,this all coupled with a win at any cost mentality. Andre Ward's amateur ledger reads 115-5 with his last loss back in 1996 when Ward was a budding 12 year old. Ward, the last American to win gold at the Olympics, was a darkhorse going into the 2004 summer games at Light Heavyweight, but would come out the victor.

Ward is on pace to capitalize on the biggest tournament in boxing since Don King's middleweight tournament in 2001. Ward is the darkhorse again in a tournament in which many will sleep on him until he pulls out victory after victory. Jump aboard the ship while there's still time folks.
            Keep dreaming, you are only convincing yourself. Ward isn't even getting into the semis, the only chance he has is against Dirrell.

Comment

why would I give odds when Ward is clearly the underdog?

Straight up or no deal
              If you're willing to put 500k on him and I'm asking for 2:1 odds.. It's not that bad.

I'm sorry..

Comment

I'll take 200,000, deal.

Comment

i think ward has a strong chance at winning the tourney. very skilled and easily the fastest out of the bunch

Comment

Kessler will beat all of the easily. Too bad Lucian Bute is not in this tournament, he's the 2nd best supper middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Keep dreaming, you are only convincing yourself. Ward isn't even getting into the semis, the only chance he has is against Dirrell.
                      no, he has a chance against all of them,
                      and so do the others, open your eye's, he'd definatly
                      beat froch imo, and he's really really good.

Comment

Working...
                      X