Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've drawn the conclusion that JMM is REALLY the P4P Number 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've drawn the conclusion that JMM is REALLY the P4P Number 1.

Pac just got shipped down to number 3 on my list.

1. JMM
    2. Hopkins
    3. Pacman
    4. Mayweather
    5. Mosley
    6. Cotto
    7. Williams
    8. Linares
    9. Vic The Lobster
    10. JuanMa

Comment

Thanks to a loss against Pacman, beating a 37 year old fighter and a light-handed former champ?

No wonder boxing's on a decline.

Comment

thanks for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Thanks to a loss against Pacman, beating a 37 year old fighter and a light-handed former champ?

No wonder boxing's on a decline.
          He beat Pac twice..moved up and got two knockouts and now has the balls to face Floyd Mayweather.

Pac lost to JMM twice in the eyes of MANNY and will only fight guys he know hell win at.

Comment

Comment

I think for arguments sake and the fact that Its the right call. Instead of saying JMM beat Pac twice or vice versa, lets just say they fought to a draw twice. Thats what happened. The fights could have been easily scored either way. They are both sick and the closest thing to equals. Reminds me of the way Barrera and Morales were.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
                He beat Pac twice..moved up and got two knockouts and now has the balls to face Floyd Mayweather.

Pac lost to JMM twice in the eyes of MANNY and will only fight guys he know hell win at.
                Last time I checked it's a draw and a loss....and the draw was fucking 100 years ago! Get it?

He was forced to utter Mayweather's name to ridicule Pac coz Pac wouldn't fight him immediately. Only women or kids do that to get what they want.

One thing I can say to JMM is "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it" and he did.

Comment

i wonder why? oh yes, floyd is fighting him next.

Comment

Why the hell would you put Linares in your top 10? I love the guy but injuries and inactivity has killed his career so far. Other than Larios he really hasn't beat anyone. He will beat Sotos ass but for now he isn't even in the top 50 P4P.

Comment

Working...
                    X