Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Berto's handlers want no part of Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Berto's handlers want no part of Clottey?

They seem to be showing interest in Cotto and Mosley, both of which are involved in the WW vs jr WW circus that has been going on as of late. Since it appears that they are just stalling for time, and that no real negotiations have started yet, why don't they just toss him in the cage so he can lock horns with a man who has called everyone out in Joshua Clottey?

Berto would be able to show if he was the truth or a fraud in this fight.

i guess because he has just as good a chance at losing to Clottey as he does Cotto and Mosley, but with significantly lower reward involved

Comment

Because Clottey will be a very difficult fight and offers little money.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        i guess because he has just as good a chance at losing to Clottey as he does Cotto and Mosley, but with significantly lower reward involved
        I honestly just think they are stalling for time, and will put him in with Collazo.

Comment

money its all bout money bully

Comment

Is there anyone who DOES want to fight Clottey right now?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              They seem to be showing interest in Cotto and Mosley, both of which are involved in the WW vs jr WW circus that has been going on as of late. Since it appears that they are just stalling for time, and that no real negotiations have started yet, why don't they just toss him in the cage so he can lock horns with a man who has called everyone out in Joshua Clottey? Berto would be able to show if he was the truth or a fraud in this fight.
              for the same reasons shane and pwill handlers dont want none wit clottey, cuz he's an extremely tough fight. he would destroy berto, beat pwill and maybe beat ssm.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                money its all bout money bully
                I realize that, but I really think they want no part of Cotto or Mosley either. once the WW vs jr WW circus settles down I think he will fight another collazo type opponent.

Comment

I don't blame ANYONE for not wanting to fight clottey.

Comment

clottey brings no money to the table

Comment

Working...
                    X