Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run CHICKEN Manny!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!..maybe back to feather weights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run CHICKEN Manny!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!..maybe back to feather weights??

What should this FAKE BULL****TER seriously do?

1. Go back to blowing up to 10 to 15 lbs to fight SMALLER PAST PRIME FIGHTERS..

2.Continue Bull****ting his way offering catch weights to fight drained opponents continuing HIS FAKE LEGACY...

this guy is SUCH A COWARD its pathetic...

goblins note*-Manny has NEVER weighed less than 140lbs for a feather weight fight since the first morales fight..hes too scared to fight real welters but weigh's as much as floyd does come fight night...FOR FEATHER WEIGHT FIGHTS LMFAO!!!!
    go back to blowing up vs SMALLER OLD PAST PRIME FIGHTERS
    79.17%
    offer bullsh*t catch weights...creating EVEN MORE of a fake legacy
    20.83%

The poll is expired.

this thread is started by the same guy that made this gem;

Originally posted by goblin View Post
    I found this dumb fly sitting on my counter im like whatever..i mustve past it like a thousand times and finally hours later it was still there and i noticed one of its wings was kinda crooked..i tried to help it but it kinda jumped away...

two minutes later the thing was on its feet completely still..here i am high as hell trying to pry open his little wings wit my two of my nails from both my index fingers..i couldnt believe what was happening..

so then i grabbed two knives....

thing has some good feet grip cause when i was tryin to straighten his wings his legs stretched but his entire body remained still..he knew was trying to help it..

4 days later its in an old fish tank with with sticks in it and ive been giving it pieces of cooked lamb chops to eat..i soaked a piece of napkin with water an he drinks from it lol..i have a dry piece of napkin so he can dry his little legs..

i named him flyguy..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      this thread is started by the same guy that made this gem;
      he's still alive by the way..im taking GREAT care of him..flyguy says that when he's older and past prime..that might be enough to get accepted by manny for a fight lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
        he's still alive by the way..im taking GREAT care of him..flyguy says that when he's older and past prime..that might be enough to get accepted by manny for a fight lmao..

im happy you've finally made a friend

Comment

Comment

i was gonna flame but then i saw what you did for that fly and now i'll hit you up with some green k instead

Comment

Compassion even to a fly is not a bad thing.

However regarding the content of his post...

Manny is a great guy and, from what I know, does not do the trash talk thing. I doubt highly that Manny is behind the scenes going, 'do whatever you can to make me the greatest.' Look at Tyson. The guy was pimped by that scumbag don king and Tyson's career was not in his hands. Other than Roach, who I don't think is trying to hurt Manny, a lot of guys could be tugging at him this way and that. I am sure with all of the things (movies, charities, wife, children, politics, boxing) going on in his life that he is not pulling nearly all the strings. Though, he should perhaps pay more attention if he wants to maintain a good reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post

manny can just wait for WW title to become vacant and beat up a jennings to get it

Comment

im happy you've finally made a friend
                  thank you..now flyguy has a question for manny..see he just lost to a another fly...

will pacquiao still accept the fight??..i mean thats ok right?

cause flyguy knows that manny fights people coming off LOSSES too lmfao..

Comment

manny can just wait for WW title to become vacant and beat up a jennings to get it
                    i'm thinking of making a thread but i already made my ****** hopkins hate thread and i don't like to flood nsb with too many threads.

i was thinking of a thread where everyone lists all the fighters that lost moving down in weight and all those who lost moving up in weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X