Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run CHICKEN Manny!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!..maybe back to feather weights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like a lot of loud mouthed Pacfans but you have to admit Manny is a great fighter and give the man credit. I disagree with the fact that everybody suck his little **** and hype him as if he was the new Sugar Ray Robinson.
    But you CAN'T say he has a fake legacy: Marquez(robbery but it's a Win get over it), Hatton, Barrera twice and Morales twice it's not a fake legacy.

However, i think these catchweights bull**** need to stop right now. He's afraid of Cotto at 147 so he wants to beat him weight drained like DLH. If Pacquiao wins a title at 147 like that against a weight drained Mosley or Cotto, i won't give him credit at all. Thanks to God, Cotto ain't ****** and knows wheree he's good at(147). Unfortunately, Shane Mosley is ****** as hell and shows how bad he needs money. He's basically beggin on his knees and would even agree to fight at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      that's not his nickname.

it's vince "if you foul me hard , i will never drive to the hoop again for the rest of the game" carter.

sidenote: toronto is looking good next year.

they got a clutch wing to go along with a skilled big man and point guard.

they could make some noise in the east.
      Lol, looking at the raptors, you would think they were a in a European league. Bosh may be good, but that guy is soft as hell, never attacking the basket. Turgalou will help them out big time though, they are a shotting team.

Comment

that's not his nickname.

it's vince "if you foul me hard , i will never drive to the hoop again for the rest of the game" carter.

sidenote: toronto is looking good next year.

they got a clutch wing to go along with a skilled big man and point guard.

they could make some noise in the east.

but they overpaid for Bargnani (sp)

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
          I don't like a lot of loud mouthed Pacfans but you have to admit Manny is a great fighter and give the man credit. I disagree with the fact that everybody suck his little **** and hype him as if he was the new Sugar Ray Robinson.
          But you CAN'T say he has a fake legacy: Marquez(robbery but it's a Win get over it), Hatton, Barrera twice and Morales twice it's not a fake legacy.

However, i think these catchweights bull**** need to stop right now. He's afraid of Cotto at 147 so he wants to beat him weight drained like DLH. If Pacquiao wins a title at 147 like that against a weight drained Mosley or Cotto, i won't give him credit at all. Thanks to God, Cotto ain't ****** and knows wheree he's good at(147). Unfortunately, Shane Mosley is ****** as hell and shows how bad he needs money. He's basically beggin on his knees and would even agree to fight at 126.
          he fought a barrera after 60 fights and LOST to erik and used gloves as an excuse for losing in the rematch he fought a MUCH WORSE SHAPED MORALES and was still losing halfway into the fight! did u see erik at the weight in?? theres a video on how unhealthy he looked and yet the GREAT erik morales was still able to kick pacquiao's ass half into the fight...

and yet erik pretty much punched and gassed himself out..even the commentators couldnt stop talkin about his gas tank...

why does manny get more credit for the rematch and not erik for putting up ONE HELL of a performance is beyond me..seriously **** pacquiao..that guy is a joke and HE HAS ONE HELL OF A FAKE LEGACY believe me pal

im not gonna bother wit their 3 encounter..the closest thing to great prime fighter he fights a battle worn barrera and a hatton who we all knew was gonna lose durin the damn weigh in....aside from that NAME THE GOOD PRIME FIGHTERS HE HAS BEATEN IN CONVINCING FASHION...please just name them

Comment

keep the votes coming u guys...good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Vince has been a huge disappointment since he left the Raptors.
              What was disappointing about Carter? He did his thing man. He averaged 20.8 ppg 5.1 rpg and 4.7 ast and like 1 steal a game.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Lol, looking at the raptors, you would think they were a in a European league. Bosh may be good, but that guy is soft as hell, never attacking the basket. Turgalou will help them out big time though, they are a shotting team.
                nothing wrong with european league teams.

ask the 2004 us olympic team.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  but they overpaid for Bargnani (sp)
                  $50 mil. for bargani > $50 mil. for varejao

Comment

$50 mil. for bargani > $50 mil. for varejao
                    The Cavs are really paying him $50 mil Good thing I'm not a Cavs fan lol.

Comment

KEEP THE VOTES COMING GUYS!!!..i always have idiots taking over my threads when u TELL THE DAMN TRUTH and not just call names u get people high******* your threads..thats when U KNOW U HIT THERE SOFT SPOT..

goblin's used to it

..KEEP THE VOTES COMING YOU GUYS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X