SRL by Ko
    4.35%
    SRL by Dec
    4.35%
    RJJR by Ko
    47.83%
    RJJR by Dec
    43.48%

I beleive Jones would win. 160 wasnt a good weight to fight Jones, who was a beast at that weight. Leonard is greater to me and from 147-154 I dont think to many would beat him

Comment

a RJJ prime is very strong for SRL

Comment

RJJ was a lot bigger than Leonard

Comment

If Roy didnt skip up and down in weight,or retired after beating Ruiz,he would have been top 5 atg!!!At 160 Roy owns SRL!!

Comment

Roy Jones Jr.

Leonard's best weight was clearly 147

A win over old Hagler and old Duran don't prove much...

Jones wouldn't make Leonard look stupid though...

Comment

I have enough respect for Leonard's chin to say Jones wouldn't knock him out, but Jones would win a comfortable decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I have enough respect for Leonard's chin to say Jones wouldn't knock him out, but Jones would win a comfortable decision.
                I agree with that and voted for Jones by UD. Even a fighter like Terry Norris hit like a truck and still couldnt get Leonard out of there. But lEONARD COULD GET KD A FEW TIMES

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
                  who wins? .
                  Neither guy was anywhere near their primes at 160 so the question is awkward. Leonard was at the end of what would have been prime for one meaningful fight. Jones grew out of the class by 1994 and struggled with the weight for a couple years before; it was a developmental period for him.

Gun to head...seasoned Leonard v. Jones at 60 with Castro and Hopkins under belt...gotta' go with leonard.

Comment

Working...
                  X