Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun George is GARBAGE....EXPOSED COMPLETELY!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun George is GARBAGE....EXPOSED COMPLETELY!!!!

George is TRASH!!!!

Can you believe that this guy actually called out Glen Johnson!!!

Phuck George....The Byrd fight was a fluke!!!

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    George is TRASH!!!!

Can you believe that this guy actually called out Glen Johnson!!!

Phuck George....The Byrd fight was a fluke!!!
    Byrd is shot to ****. Has been for a whie. Glenn would have killed George.

Comment

Where was George jab? Henry is one-dimensional....trying to explain to Atlas why he one-dimensional.

Dawson should leave this division, there is no one here.

Phuck George

Comment

Glen is a decent fighter with a big heart. He was just there at the right time when Jones faded. Hopkins battered him years ago. A very solid fighter, but not a great.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
          Glen is a decent fighter with a big heart. He was just there at the right time when Jones faded. Hopkins battered him years ago. A very solid fighter, but not a great.
          I don't think anyone makes him out to be great. It's quite obvious that he is in a different class than the two fighters we saw tonight though.

Comment

He got owned

Comment

I think Cloud and Dawson could've beaten George and Henry in one night.

Comment

****, as bad as Cloud has been with his Winky Wright type business ethics, I think he can beat Henry and George at the same time.

175 is a **** division...time to move to 168 guys, that division is barren!!

Zsolt will never fight a fighter with a pulse and George is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  ****, as bad as Cloud has been with his Winky Wright type business ethics, I think he can beat Henry and George at the same time.

175 is a **** division...time to move to 168 guys, that division is barren!!

Zsolt will never fight a fighter with a pulse and George is ****.
                  What about Pascal? He put himself in the equation when he beat Diaconu. I don't think he could handle Dawson though.

Comment

You know what there are a lot of SMWs not in the tournament and it would make more sense to fight @175 for some of them then the rest of fighters there.

Comment

Working...
                    X