Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine Cover: "At only 28 years of age, Cotto may already be past his prime"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Magazine Cover: "At only 28 years of age, Cotto may already be past his prime"

Very interesting cover and caption from Ring Magazine:

"Miguel Cotto at 28...Have We Seen His Best?"

Yes
    25.51%
    No
    61.22%
    Don't Know
    13.27%

He may well be, the Margarito bout seemed to take something out of him.

Comment

that is interesting, i mean he's been in some brutal fights,

the mosley fight was very brutal
      the judah fight was a war
      the torres fight was 2 guys getting pummeled
      the clottey fight was a very hard one
      and the margo fight must have been very hard on his body.

idk if he's past it, but he might have developed stamina probblems.

Comment

To be honest. I think Cotto is past his prime now. Margarito ruined Cotto. Hence why Pacman willingly to fight a declining Cotto instead of top american fighters

Comment

With our a doubt, Cotto was at his prime with he fought Marg.

Comment

I do nt think so. I mean, He KO jennings Bum ass like he supposed to and then he fought and beat a guy with one good eye that nobody have looked good fighting him!

The ring are just trying to diss Cotto, because of teh Pac-Cotto fight and Mosley getting sidelined!!!!

Thats all.

Wait and see after Cotto whoops Pacquiao, how all of the sudden this idiots will claim he is the greates and ****!!!!!!

Comment

I am surprised people are questioning Cotto, after struggling with the top 3 Welters and beating 2 of them and probably being cheated against the other (Tony)...I just can't see why people think he is passed it, I would like to see someone beat Clottey convincingly with 1 eye, or having a shot out against Mosley (not someone bigger then Mosley)...with Tony, if he did use plaster, Cotto didn't fight smart (Clottey and Williams didn't seem affected by it) he should have really studied those tapes, but other then that I don't think Cotto is passed it, Manny is a tough SOB, but I still think Cotto can and WILL beat him (but I am not counting Manny out).

Comment

I don't think that Cotto is past his prime, I just think that the Cotto fans that claimed he could walk on water and was going to be the next Sugar Ray Robinson are seeing that he is more than human.

Cotto is a very, very good fighter and that's all he will ever be. He won't be great......just my opinion.

Comment

u will see the best of miguel cotto agaisnt pac!!!

bet on that!

Comment

No. FFS, dude struggled wit Joshua Clottey and has been gettin drilled like whoa. I'll wait n see if he gets whooped by lil Pac before sayin he's past it.

Comment

Working...
                    X