Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Button Mashers Return to Fight Night 4 (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons are for people who are to dumb to play otherwise.
    This will completely ruin the online gaming.
    button mashing wins...omfg

Comment

Analog mashing is even worse...I want percise and yes the botton that for surely throws the punch where i want it is good news. I'll buy it when that happens for sure now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
        Buttons are for people who are to dumb to play otherwise.
        This will completely ruin the online gaming.
        button mashing wins...omfg
        The analog mashing is even worse on this game, me and my friend were doing it just to see if the "Mashing" was gone and it wasnt it was worse. Plus the analog is very hard to do exactly what you want when your high lol. people will always disagree but I think this is a good thing for everybody now the game will sell more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
          The analog mashing is even worse on this game, me and my friend were doing it just to see if the "Mashing" was gone and it wasnt it was worse. Plus the analog is very hard to do exactly what you want when your high lol. people will always disagree but I think this is a good thing for everybody now the game will sell more.
          And thats exactly why buttons shouldnt be in. Mashing is possible with the stick so with buttons it will be insane. Button users always have an advantage. It would be like playing call of duty with 30 extra bullets in your clip.

Comment

I am willing to bet that everyone of you losers who are whining about button mashers are the type of player who comes out and throws 15 straight rights in a row with the stick.

I have been playing online for a week now and every single person I play throws the same punch over and over and over again.

I've probably been playing you guys.

Comment

EA just made £40

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                I am willing to bet that everyone of you losers who are whining about button mashers are the type of player who comes out and throws 15 straight rights in a row with the stick.

I have been playing online for a week now and every single person I play throws the same punch over and over and over again.

LOL exactly.....

Comment

What I wrote on Gamespot...

Some crap no one cares about and stuff that should of been in the game from day 1.

- More like a patch than some special DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

with straights, you could counter the guy to the body and crush him

with the buttons, now they change the straights to hooks, which will be impossible to counter enough to have an big enough effect to the body to be able to deplete their stamina and go for the will

they'll just ruin the game... again

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      with straights, you could counter the guy to the body and crush him

with the buttons, now they change the straights to hooks, which will be impossible to counter enough to have an big enough effect to the body to be able to deplete their stamina and go for the will

they'll just ruin the game... again
                      I can throw a hook just as easy as a straight, not sure whats wrong with everyone else's control.

Comment

Working...
                      X