Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather waiting for Pacman to clear out all the Dangerous boxers first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    No it's not. It's mine too. Floyd came back thinking Hatton would beat Pacquiao, then Ricky would set up another fight with Floyd for another easy payday.
    Quite likely. And it would of set up another big money mega fight with Floyd having another massive chance of winning. Thank god Hatton lost then, as its set up some great fights for Mayweather, as long as he's man enough to take them

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
      Going into the fight, De La Hoya was PERCEIVED as a bigger threat to Mayweather 154 than Miguel Cotto at 147.

I don't know when some of you guys are going to get it through your head that Mayweather isnt fearful of anybody.

The simple reality is he can't fight EVERYBODY.

I remember Brian "garbage pail kid" Kenny insulted Mayweather repeatedly for not fighting Baldomir. Then when Mayweather throws a no hitter against Baldomir the talk was that he'd never fight a guy like De La Hoya who has experience, power and size.

Then after that KENNY said Mayweather would never risk his zero against an undefeated Tazmanian devil like Ricky Hatton.

Now the talk is Cotto and Pacquiao and whoever else.

If he hadn't fought Marquez and instead fought say Andre Berto there would have been more people saying "but Marquez called him out and he's even willing to come to 147 to fight the fraud".

LOL!

It'll never end until he finally loses... then the haters will say I TOLD YA SO.

LMAO! Pathetic.
      it truly is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
      X