Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather waiting for Pacman to clear out all the Dangerous boxers first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    Going into the fight, De La Hoya was PERCEIVED as a bigger threat to Mayweather 154 than Miguel Cotto at 147.

I don't know when some of you guys are going to get it through your head that Mayweather isnt fearful of anybody.

The simple reality is he can't fight EVERYBODY.

I remember Brian "garbage pail kid" Kenny insulted Mayweather repeatedly for not fighting Baldomir. Then when Mayweather throws a no hitter against Baldomir the talk was that he'd never fight a guy like De La Hoya who has experience, power and size.

Then after that KENNY said Mayweather would never risk his zero against an undefeated Tazmanian devil like Ricky Hatton.

Now the talk is Cotto and Pacquiao and whoever else.

If he hadn't fought Marquez and instead fought say Andre Berto there would have been more people saying "but Marquez called him out and he's even willing to come to 147 to fight the fraud".

LOL!

It'll never end until he finally loses... then the haters will say I TOLD YA SO.

LMAO! Pathetic.
    Looks like they're ducking this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
      Cotto has never been a risk to Floyd..that goes double for Tony.
      If you say so...

Comment

Floyd needs to stop being a ***** and fight Shane. Marquez is a brilliant fighter but he doesn't have a hope in hell. If Floyd wants to secure his legacy, he needs Pacman, Cotto and Mosley on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis12 View Post
          floyd will not get in the ring against those fighters....move over
          Well he is getting in with Marquez, possibly someone like a old morrales and everyone wants big bucks money fight with Pacman.

Pacmans just doing all the harder work and making himself look very good in the process.

Floyd beats him in my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
            That is just your take..
            No it's not. It's mine too. Floyd came back thinking Hatton would beat Pacquiao, then Ricky would set up another fight with Floyd for another easy payday.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Come on guys now i HOPE that this Marquez fight leads to him facing more WW or Pac, If not ignore what i say dude is too scared to lose his 0. But he has been away for 2 years allmost he needs a tune up, its a tune up vs p4p number 2 albeit with a slight weight disadvantage..

You cant expect him to come back and face Cotto/Mosley/Williams straight out of a 2 year lay off surely? Now if he runs back into retirement after Marquez or even Marquez/Pacman i will be pissed but till then ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                Going into the fight, De La Hoya was PERCEIVED as a bigger threat to Mayweather 154 than Miguel Cotto at 147.

I don't know when some of you guys are going to get it through your head that Mayweather isnt fearful of anybody.

The simple reality is he can't fight EVERYBODY.

I remember Brian "garbage pail kid" Kenny insulted Mayweather repeatedly for not fighting Baldomir. Then when Mayweather throws a no hitter against Baldomir the talk was that he'd never fight a guy like De La Hoya who has experience, power and size.

Then after that KENNY said Mayweather would never risk his zero against an undefeated Tazmanian devil like Ricky Hatton.

Now the talk is Cotto and Pacquiao and whoever else.

If he hadn't fought Marquez and instead fought say Andre Berto there would have been more people saying "but Marquez called him out and he's even willing to come to 147 to fight the fraud".

LOL!

It'll never end until he finally loses... then the haters will say I TOLD YA SO.

LMAO! Pathetic.
                Well said man!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  No it's not. It's mine too. Floyd came back thinking Hatton would beat Pacquiao, then Ricky would set up another fight with Floyd for another easy payday.
                  Floyd came back to fight 5 more times.

**** that **** you're spewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
                    It kinda seems he's waiting for Pacman to beat Cotto, Mosely ect... and then Mayweather only has to beat Pacman and then bring up the "I beat the guy that beat them so I'm the best" talk.

Marquez is P4P#2 but no one knows until fight night if the gained weight impairs any of his speed and movement.
                    Mayweather has been doing this eer since he moved to Welterweight. The guy wants evryone to beat each other up and take the left overs

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Absolutely. I realized that when they asked him for his pick and he kept talking about how it was a toss-up. Like everyone else, I'm pretty sure Floyd was surprised at how quickly Pac dispatched Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X