Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquaio Loses Will His Fans Say Cotto Was Too Big?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquaio Loses Will His Fans Say Cotto Was Too Big?

What do you think they will say?
    Yes
    84.75%
    No
    15.25%

No because manny's fans don't undestand size or boxing just manny

Comment

I think it might be 50/50

Alof of people might use the size for the reason his lost.

But as a Pac fan..... I would just say the better man won..

Comment

ye obviously

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          No because manny's fans don't undestand size or boxing just manny
          dude, your wrong. in fact they have to reunite like four families in order to afford one ppv in a 12 inch black and white tv, and your right, they just know about pacquiao.

Comment

Ye i think they will...but in a way can you say they are wrong? He looks perfect at 140....then again miguel should be comin down abit so evens it out....

Still i think the best man wins....and if either loses...i dont think they will loose respect from people...

Comment

Yes, and I think that would be some what true.

It could be a case of pacquiao trying to take on more than he can chew. We'll see how he looks against a prime 147 pound fighter.

It's like before the pavlik fight, people asked if hopkins fans would use his age as an excuse. Well duh, obviously hopkins is more skilled than pavlik the only way he could possibly lose to a fighter like pavlik is if his age finally caught up to him. Same thing applies to pacquiao cotto I think, pacquiao is obviously the much more skilled fighter, but cotto naturally bigger. I personally don't think it will have much to do with the outcome, but if Cotto comes into the ring weighing 170 pounds and pacquiao 146, i'm not going to pretend there isn't a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
                dude, your wrong. in fact they have to reunite like four families in order to afford one ppv in a 12 inch black and white tv, and your right, they just know about pacquiao.
                Hey ******, just in case you didnt know Pinoys in America are the among the highest incomes of ********** in America...

Now, go play with a pinata

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  What do you think they will say?
                  Bhop, im a cotto fan, and i say right now that cotto is too big and too powerful for pacquiao, they shouldn't be fighting each other but if pacquiao wants too do it then let them fight...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Yes, and I think that would be some what true.

It could be a case of pacquiao trying to take on more than he can chew. We'll see how he looks against a prime 147 pound fighter.

It's like before the pavlik fight, people asked if hopkins fans would use his age as an excuse. Well duh, obviously hopkins is more skilled than pavlik the only way he could possibly lose to a fighter like pavlik is if his age finally caught up to him. Same thing applies to pacquiao cotto I think, pacquiao is obviously the much more skilled fighter, but cotto naturally bigger. I personally don't think it will have much to do with the outcome, but if Cotto comes into the ring weighing 170 pounds and pacquiao 146, i'm not going to pretend there isn't a big difference.
                    What he said basically

BUT Cotto will still recieve a lot of credit from me, and his slightly loosening status as of late as a great, great fighter will be reaffirmed

Comment

Working...
                    X