Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finnish Butterbean dents the 100 lbs heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a polish Super Mario, you guys are lucky to live in a house. You can have a heavy bag , a speed bag and practice at will.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i was kiddin about the hands btw, never broken a bone in my body

funny ass response though

yeah, i guess you can say im a businessman coward
      You don't strike me as someone who slops food down the front of yourself or who might be a candidate for bleeding to death after hitting your head on a peice of furniture... I wasn't really buying that you were trying to permanently damage your hands by throwing shattered bone mass into a heavyweight heavy bag.

I just thought it might be fun to drop some dimes on y'ass. Nahmean?

Alright, I'll go back to being white again now.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        Easily the least warrior way of sustaining a heavy injury like that.

I bet you wear a pressed business suit to work everyday don't you?

You are obviously more of a businessman coward than Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        Rizo is pretty tough. He was doing the old 'Wax on - wax off' routine. After falling he went for the heavybag.

Comment

Juu, ihan Butterbeanin näköne - ja ampuuki samalla tavalla. Toisaalta en ikinä vois ennää ottaa Suomalaista nyrkkeilyä todeks, sen Tony Halme sählingin jälkeen. :laff2:

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            You don't strike me as someone who slops food down the front of yourself or who might be a candidate for bleeding to death after hitting your head on a peice of furniture... I wasn't really buying that you were trying to permanently damage your hands by throwing shattered bone mass into a heavyweight heavy bag.

I just thought it might be fun to drop some dimes on y'ass. Nahmean?

Alright, I'll go back to being white again now.
            lol i got you

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Rizo is pretty tough. He was doing the old 'Wax on - wax off' routine. After falling he went for the heavybag.
              i dont need my hands when i practice my BHop impersonation on my heavybag

hug, push, rub my head on it, push away, headbutt

etc

Comment

Working...
              X