Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people still think that prime Muhammad Ali could beat David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

No I don't think Ali has the fundamentals to outbox Haye. He's all showboating and doesn't show the genuine skill and elusiveness of a master like Haye.

Haye can outbox you or out-power you or simply outlast you with his resilience.

Comment

not really sure on this one

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It's ludicrous. Haye is taller and Ali never fought anyone as fast or as powerful as the Hayemaker. Also it is well known that Ali has a weak chin. He even got knocked down by light-punching Joe Frazier lamo! Who has Frazier fought? That fat guy with the grill who pwned him! Lamo!
          wtf

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It's ludicrous. Haye is taller and Ali never fought anyone as fast or as powerful as the Hayemaker. Also it is well known that Ali has a weak chin. He even got knocked down by light-punching Joe Frazier lamo! Who has Frazier fought? That fat guy with the grill who pwned him! Lamo!

LOL I'm sure this is satire but for what it's worth Ali is 6-3. So there is no height disadvantage for Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
              The threadstarter is delusional.

Absolutely. No way Haye wins this. I think Ali may have a higher percentage of white in him so that would win him the day. However, if Haye were a White European with no taint Jew blood in him, there is no doubt that Haye would win...but he would have to change his Jew first name. I understand your thinking Carnivore

Comment

Haha, I'm guessing this is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                  Absolutely. No way Haye wins this. I think Ali may have a higher percentage of white in him so that would win him the day. However, if Haye were a White European with no taint Jew blood in him, there is no doubt that Haye would win...but he would have to change his Jew first name. I understand your thinking Carnivore

Comment

ali dances circles around haye throwing awesome jabs, jabs, and more jabs, ali shuffles, jab some more. ali could win this fight on jabs alone.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      Muscles and speed win fight now??
                      pretty much lol

Comment

Working...
                      X