No announcement yet.

Chambers vs. Dimitrenko: Round-by-Round and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    What's Dimitrenko's jab like? When you're that much taller if you have a good jab it's going to be very difficult for the shorter man to get inside and do some damage. Anyway Chambers looks like he could make cruiserweight easily.

I hope it turns out to be a good fight. Always fun watching David vs Goliat match-ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont think chambers has much of a chance aginst the big boys.but i think he could be a top cruserwaight he should fight there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      I got $200 on Chambers to win $700.

I figure he has about a 40% chance of winning so at 3.5-1 it's worth the risk.

Stream would be appreciated as well if anyone has it.
      Good odds, but there's a reason for that.

I think the other guy has the advantage. Chambers isn't going to stop this guy, and if it goes to the card, there's an obvious hometown advantage. I hope you come out with some extra cash, but it looks grim from this end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
        Good odds, but there's a reason for that.

I think the other guy has the advantage. Chambers isn't going to stop this guy, and if it goes to the card, there's an obvious hometown advantage. I hope you come out with some extra cash, but it looks grim from this end.
        Yeah that was a bad bet even if Chambers wins. You're suppose to bet on fights that your like 95 percent sure that fighter will win. Nice to have extra cash in your pockets, but Dimitrenko is having most of the advantages in this fight except with speed.

Dimitrenko:

Power
        Reach
        Heart?(never seen Dimitrenko fight much)
        Fight is in Germany

Chambers:

Speed
        Heart

Comment

stream please tunney?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            Yeah that was a bad bet even if Chambers wins. You're suppose to bet on fights that your like 95 percent sure that fighter will win.
            LOL. 95% sure huh?

Like Margarito against Moseley ( no way shane could stop him right..)

You can't make money betting on boxing unless you can pick underdogs. Take this sample I posted last week.

Originally posted by Hitman932
            Y'know I was about to post something about Ortiz upcoming fight and say that it is one to watch for as a potential major upset.

I think we're gonna see Ortiz as an overwhelming favorite against a guy with 24 KO's in 25 fights. If he gets into slugfest and gets sloppy we may see him go bust with a single punch. I haven't really seen his chin tested and he seems very eager to please the crowd.

The underdog is worth a tickle here if the price is right.

That one paid $675 on $150..

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              PM sent.

If anyone else needs a stream, let me know. Please don't post it, so it doesn't get shut down.
              Can I get the stream too?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                Yeah that was a bad bet even if Chambers wins. You're suppose to bet on fights that your like 95 percent sure that fighter will win. Nice to have extra cash in your pockets, but Dimitrenko is having most of the advantages in this fight except with speed.

Dimitrenko:

Power
                Reach
                Heart?(never seen Dimitrenko fight much)
                Fight is in Germany

Chambers:

Speed
                Heart
                I wouldn't consider Dmitrenko a power puncher at this stage, but may have slight advantage over Chambers. I think his heart and toughness is questionable though. He is no Arreola or Boytsov.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                  I wouldn't consider Dmitrenko a power puncher at this stage, but may have slight advantage over Chambers. I think his heart and toughness is questionable though. He is no Arreola or Boytsov.
                  I've never been sold on Dimitrenko like I am on Boytsov - I think he has heart, but he does seem to lack toughness. Although Dimitrenko has decent power, he's not a big puncher.

Comment

Anyone know if this is a title eliminator or was Dimitrenko the manditory and he just chose to fight a dangerous guy in Chambers>?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Anyone know if this is a title eliminator or was Dimitrenko the manditory and he just chose to fight a dangerous guy in Chambers>?
                      This is a final eliminator, the winner will be Wladimir's WBO mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X