Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has a boxer ever **** himself from a bodyshot

You got some ****ed up fantasies...wow

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    yes, andrew six heads lewis. he almost **** on himself, quit a fight he was winning and ran out of the ring
    Hahaha I remember that. I guess one of the six was a turtle head.

Comment

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post
      i got a friendly sparr with chick once i just let her hit me and than i clinche her and her boobs are squeezing to my chest and i can smell and taste all her juice, **** yeah and she is breathing in my neck and in side of my face. **** yeahh!!! i got a raging hardon from that ****!!!!
      did she also get a "raging hardon"?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        joggers have **** themselves when they run and don't feel like going to the bathroom, they just do it in their pants...
        NO....they dont **** theirselves, thats ****in sick, you ever see em run with **** runnin down themselves?

Runners do, however, PEE in their running gear so they dont have to stop...they dont **** their pants while they run, they PEE

Comment

larry smith PM'd me and said he wants to do me...quit sending me that ****

Comment

has a boxer ever **** himself from a bodyshot

ive seen some vicious body shots that had to make a fighter stain his draws

Comment

yes, andrew six heads lewis. he almost **** on himself, quit a fight he was winning and ran out of the ring

Comment

alexis arguello made a man **** his pants one time via devastating left hook to the body

i cant recall the other guys name

Comment

I know it happened in MMA once, but not in boxing.

Comment

There were rumors that that's why Duran did his no mas. Obviously there's very little chance that those were true, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                    X