Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vic Darchinyan: "after i beat Agbeko…i will retire Donaire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500K on VIC to crush Donaire in a rematch... If VIC doesn't KO, you don't pay

yup, his fans are as confident as he is.. Donaire is a one hit wonder, and should deeply study Lewis vs. Rahman II

Comment

I read that too. Darchinyan is contradicting himself something awful if Shaw isn't willing to make the fight. It's like a punk dog that barks while the gate is closed, but when you open the gate the doggy tucks his tail between his legs. Darchi don't want it with Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post

yup, his fans are as confident as he is.. Donaire is a one hit wonder, and should deeply study Lewis vs. Rahman II
        man i would want darchinyan to win. and the vic that fought mijares would have a good chance against donaire.
        i don't agree donaire is a onepunch wonder. his dvds proove otherwise.

but i was almost insulted that vic reverted back to his old ways when he went toe to toe with arce. throwing caution to the wind. little defense.
        when you fight like that you increase the odds of the better man loosing.
        ASK VICTOR ORTIZ!
        so against a slick boxer like donaire who knows how to move i say donaire beats vic.
        but... if donaire don't get going. with all this time off and management bickering, i'm holding off on any betting at this time.
        a rusty overweight donaire a donaire not on his "A" will have problems.

dang my problem with darch is his wide stance. i know its his trademark and everything but see you can't move laterally like that. and your off balance . he's gotten away with it but with his style he needs some more defense . the little things like moving away from the powerpunch not straitback. don't lung in with hands down.
        i don't know.

Comment

Vic is the Man!!!! I love Vic's Attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post

Comment

hey now i was just talking about darchinyan and critisizing about no defense.
              well he's fighting a guy in agbeko that subscribes to the same tactics. and is bigger. maybe stronger. and after seeing agbeko against william martinez,who i think could possibly beat vic, showed he has a granite chin.

vic is in trouble here. agbeko is an inch taller and his arms hang down to his knees. and king kong has a punch. maybe not as powerfull as darch but darch is going up in weight.

but i figure since both are going to wing it on full throttle offense. probably most of the time with hands down,
              the better man can loose.
              can't wait for this one. get your dvd burners out!

Comment

Yeaaaah that's not going to happen Vicky...DOnaire has GOT YOUR NUMBER. You got ktfo get over it.

Comment

vic should win in rematch so that there will be a trilogy.

Comment

bumppppppp

Comment

The Ghanian stomped him.

Comment

Working...
                      X