Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana Upsets Victor Ortiz in a Six Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also somebody tell victor ortiz its okay to throw jabs. seriously brah.

Comment

• Ortiz fought dumb and tried to go war, just got out gunned. I think he can learn from this and comeback .

Comment

• Originally posted by rick85 View Post
        Only the 100% Mexians never quit. Atleast Arce beat a philipino tonight...
        Your ignorant and stupid. Can't even spell correctly for crying out loud. Wasn't Jorge Solis 100% mexican, well i got the fight between him and PACQUIAO. Jorge Solis was grazed by PACQUIAO's punch and he laid down like a *****. Second of all, the filipino that Arce beat is not even well known plus he has no punching power. I guarantee if Arce faces one of the elite filipino boxers, he will lose. Arce is finish and wash up, he will get KO by someone like Donaire.

Comment

• quitter!!!!

that guy against pavlik quits (a mexican), oscar quitting (a mexican), and now this guy????

fucking HYPE

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
            Ortiz fought dumb and tried to go war, just got out gunned. I think he can learn from this and comeback .
            I agree with you to an extent, but the comments he made to Kellerman after the fight is something that will be questioned by fight fans. He clearly showed no heart by quiting. I feel sorry for Ortiz, because he is a great kid who is humble. Unlike his promoter Chicken De La Hoya, who I use to respect and actually idolize, but all the comments he's been making towards PACQUIAO has been pissing me off. With that said, I wish Ortiz the best in whatever he decides, i'm feel bad for his lost, but glad that GOLDEN BOY PROMOTION lost. **** DLH, **** MOSLEY AND **** SCHAEFER, at least Bernard Hopkins tells the truth.

Comment

• A rematch needs to be in the works as soon as next week... One hell of a fight

Comment

• I believe people are giving Ortiz to much **** for tonight, he's a great prospect, maybe he was not ready for such a big test, if he felt that he couldn't fight anymore he has his own right to quit. I'm sure he'll bounce back and be on his way to bigger things after having some more fight to build up confidence.

Comment

• Damn....
                  I havent seen the fight yet but the fact that he quit.....damn.
                  He needs a new trainer.....and he needs a heart transplant.

Just damn........

Comment

• it did seem like he didn't want to continue,you can tell he's not the kind of fighter that will go through hell to win,like marquez against vazquez,that guy got beat up and continued,or many others,he just seems to me like he doesn't have the heart of a champion,someone who will give it his all to win,anything to win,a real champion doesn't quit,take a knee,have his corner stop the fight,fake it,or just doesn't like to get hit,can't take it...

Comment

• i knew he would win easily,i mean lontchi's name said mismatch all over it...i wonder if he said who's next for him because i didn't see the fight,wasn't going to pay 40 bucks for this match

Comment

Working...
                      X