Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana Upsets Victor Ortiz in a Six Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz quitted. At first i wasn't sure if he quitted or the ref stopped the fight but by the way he talked at the end he quitted. Very dissapointing moment.

Comment

• Quiting :

Quiting in the boxing game is bad business.

Before the laws against dog fighting, dogs that quit were curs AND would always quit Quicker the next time out,,,,,,,,If something was put on them that TESTED THEM ! Same with Chickens !!!!! SAME WITH MEN !!!!!!!!!

We love men of great courage ! That take all,,,, and give ALL !!!

Its amazing how someone or beast can be winning and then just QUIT !!!!!!

Fighters that QUIT:

Tyson: He always had to scare his opponent to break them mentally THEN he met HOLYFIELD. In the round before the end if my memory serves me he turned went to the ropes to get away from Holyfield. He QUIT. What did he do in the Second fight ???????? QUIT QUICKER !!!!!

Roger Mayweather: QUIT ON HIS STOOL !!!!!! What does he do??? RUNS HIS MOUTH AGAINST PACMANG,,,,,,,,,SURE SIGN OF A CUR, SAME AS TYSON.

MIGUEL COTTO: Man I hated this one. He QUIT against Margo !!!!! HE did it , like or not, blind and won't see, he still QUIT !!!! Now look at him , Tentative against Jennings and didn't even look like COTTO in the Clottey fight even before the cut. ITs all there like MUD IN YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!

Now Ortiz,,,,,,,,WOW ,,,,,,, That fight started out GREAT !!!! Then Victor pulled ahead and BAM that one punch turned it around and the boy QUIT,,,,,,,SAD,,,,,,,,sad sad ,,,,,,,,,,lots of talent gone............he will never be the same.

Gotta love JMM,,,,,,,,Pacmang,,,,,,,,but you never know what a man can take.

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL QUIT NEXT ?????? I say , if someone puts the MUSTARD on CHICKENweatherRUNthanFIGHT he will,,,,,,,,,,,,,its in his BLOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Crazy ol mang

Comment

• Originally posted by unclesam View Post
        bs cotto didnt quit

yes ,,,,,,,,,cotto quit !!!!!!! In the margo fight!!!!!!!

Comment

• he quit?wtf!

Comment

• Its not big suprise cuz MAIDANA has 26 wins 25 KO s!
            guy can punch!

Comment

• Only the 100% Mexians never quit. Atleast Arce beat a philipino tonight...

Comment

• My jaws dropped when Ortiz told Max Kellerman that he's young and doesn't deserve to be beaten up like that; that he'd rather quit than go out on his shield; and that he didn't want to take further risks so he'd have his faculties when he got older.

Ortiz lost fans tonight. I wonder what Oscar said to him after the fight.

Comment

• hey, where's the guy who said that maidana was a step down from arnoutis?? hhahahaha grande chino!!!!!!
                  Last edited by bonzo; 06-27-2009, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• *** victor ortiz lil ***et ass, mexicans dnt quit, we mexicans fight to the fullest, vicious my ass, *** this guy, must be a golden boy thing to quick

Comment

• Wow, Ortiz does not seem to have the temperament of a fighter. The fight did not end due to the cut; it ended because Ortiz could not take the heat. His body language during the final sequence, plus what he said during the interview say it all.
                      :-(

Comment

Working...
                      X