No announcement yet.

Who Would You Like To Return To Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Like To Return To Boxing

In a fantasy world, who would you like to see in todays boxing scene. Would it be a prime Ali, Robinson, Lewis, Naz,

Personally I would like to see a prime naz return, i think that him at his prime wouild really stir one or two divisions up

Also, I would like to see lewis return, just to make the heavyweight PPV's actually worth buying

too many to choose!!!

ive typed 15 names and changed em so too many times its doing my head in!11
    Ray rpobinson if i had to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by anthetamine
      In a fantasy world, who would you like to see in todays boxing scene. Would it be a prime Ali, Robinson, Lewis, Naz,

Personally I would like to see a prime naz return, i think that him at his prime wouild really stir one or two divisions up

Also, I would like to see lewis return, just to make the heavyweight PPV's actually worth buying

I'd love to see the Iron Mike from 85-90 clean out the HW division
      also SR Leonard-Tito could be awesome

Comment

Put pime time Aaron Pryor right into that 140lb mix.....

Comment

For HW I like prime Marciano, Liston, Ali, Fraizer, Foreman, Norton, Holmes, Tyson, Bowe, Holfield, Lewis face a single round robin tournament, so that I'm sure that each one will face each other...

Comment

hagler to **** up any weletrweight thinking they can cut it at middle lol.

Comment

pryor and SRR no doubt...and maybe Alexis Agruello just to see manny pacquiao get KTFO (for the record i am not a manny hater)

Comment

Prime Joe Walcott or Ernie Shavers. John L sullivan too.

Comment

The f**king Prince, that's who! The Prince against Oscar Larios, that would be a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by asian_sensation
                    The f**king Prince, that's who! The Prince against Oscar Larios, that would be a great fight!
                    Can't happen. 50 pounds seperates them both

Comment

Working...
                    X