Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many more threads Gents?

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      ****e nite seems like horse**** so far, I just realised learning to box on the game is pointless, as i can use Joe calzaghe tactics and throw 100 punches a round at anything that moves. Really pissed off, legacy mode doesnt seem that great either, not much different except you can pick when you fight, who gives a ****, the movement is cack to the bone, all the CPU does is rush you. C-A-C-K.
      lol, how many fights have you had? That's not all the cpu does, there are actually a lot of different types of fighters. For instance you'll fight counter punchers and the cpu will hardly throw any punches unless they are to counter and let you chase them, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        lol, how many fights have you had? That's not all the cpu does, there are actually a lot of different types of fighters. For instance you'll fight counter punchers and the cpu will hardly throw any punches unless they are to counter and let you chase them, etc.
        Its nothing like real boxing, I can land 146 punches on manny pacquiao in one f.ucking round and be fresh as a daisy.

Nothing like real boxing, game is for stick happy noobs, you dont even have to box if you have a good fighter.

Comment

Just done one round with me as Kelly Pavlik at MW vs James toney at Heavyweight.

In one round with kelly pavlik i threw 314 punches and landed 177.

Apparently this game is realistic

Comment

looks so much better then the old ones

Comment

too many cheesers online. they pick the best fighter and just throw as many punches as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Triple View Post
                too many cheesers online. they pick the best fighter and just throw as many punches as they can.
                Obviously I havent played online but against the CPU on any mode, especially if you have a reach advantage its a joke, all the other guy will be doing is spending 12 rounds blocking punches, game is crazy, its like every fighter is paul williams and joe calzaghe, any f.ucker can get in there and throw tonnes of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
                  Just done one round with me as Kelly Pavlik at MW vs James toney at Heavyweight.

In one round with kelly pavlik i threw 314 punches and landed 177.

Apparently this game is realistic

beware, people in here act like EA cured cancer with this game and get offended.......

i like fight night 4, because its fun but realistic???nope.......better than previous fight nights by a lot but still a **** load of mistakes......give me HnI:Victorious Spirits Portable any day of the week as far as gameplay.....game would be perfect if it ad the career mode like Boxer's Road 2.....

Comment

Before the demo even came out i was saying this game will be **** and everyone just defended it like if it was going to be the holy grail of all sports games. Hopefully now people see i was right.

It's also missing tons of active top fighters, Juan Manuel Marquez, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Mikkel Kessler, Paul Williams, Wlad and Vitali Klitschko, Chris Arreola, and a whole load of others.

Comment

You guy are just mad you cant button mash and using stick (like skate games) actually takes some brains. If this game was realistic with punch counts you guys would say its too boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X