No announcement yet.

The More Successful Wladimir Is, The More Hate He Receives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The More Successful Wladimir Is, The More Hate He Receives

It seems the better Wladimir Klitschko does, the more hate he receives. Now he's just become Ring Champion, and so there are more threads popping up from people, bashing him in different ways.

Why do people hate the best boxers? Joe Calzaghe used to receive a lot of negative attention, and Floyd Mayweather has been hated on a lot since he announced he will be returning.

Do some people expect the best boxers to be flawless supermen, like comic book characters? Or is it just ENVY?

What kind of people do most of this hating? Is it losers who have never accomplished anything positive in their own lives?

Wladimir is a great champion with great skill. He's done everything he needs to be recognized as HW champion of the world and deserves that title. No doubt about it.

That being said, he's terribly boring to watch IMO. Spare me the KO percentages Tunney, I've heard them before.

Comment

thats just flat out BS. the more boring he is, the more hate he'll get.

I gaurantee that if he were to go in there, not waste time, get his opponent out of there in the time he should for his physical and mental attributes, he would get some shine from all fans.

it isnt about being american or non american, its about entertainment. entertain the people and they will love you. its the freakin HW division for michael jack's sake.

Comment

People hate success. I for one don't hate him but his fights aren't that attractive to me.

I would like to see him tested but there isn't anyone 100 miles within him to challenge him.

You can't blame him though he's just doing his job of taking down every contender the HW division has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          thats just flat out BS. the more boring he is, the more hate he'll get.

I gaurantee that if he were to go in there, not waste time, get his opponent out of there in the time he should for his physical and mental attributes, he would get some shine from all fans.

it isnt about being american or non american, its about entertainment. entertain the people and they will love you. its the freakin HW division for michael jack's sake.
          Great post. 100% spot on. Especially the bolded part.

Comment

One measure of success is how much hate you generate. People love to **** on those that are very successful.

Jealousy and envy are a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              One measure of success is how much hate you generate. People love to **** on those that are very successful.

Jealousy and envy are a *****.
              True.

Those people don't make hate threads about the UNSUCCESSFUL fighters, only the best ones.

Comment

I prefer his brother,but 90% of their fights end in KO's,so thats about as much domination at heavyweight as there has ever been,can't hate that fact!!!

Comment

I suppose people should just accept him for what he is... he does what he needs to do, which is win fights... and what should make up for the seemingly "gatti-less" style, is that he fights any and everyone in his division... hes willing to clear out everybody.. so for that i am greatful.

I suppose people shouldnt make him out to be a Mike Tyson or an Arturro Gatti... I do feel like if Wlad wanted too, he could get these fighters out of there within 3 rounds, but he seemingly enjoys taking his time and picking them apart.

I would like to see someone who really gives him a challenge, Id like to see him overcome some adversity... But I am not going to hate on him... he does his job... and although not a back and forth slugfest style fighter... 90% of his fights end in knockout anyways.

Comment

i dont really hate him,
                    he does what he's got to do i geuss,

but i hate his fans that like to compare him, to ALI

Comment

Working...
                    X