Collapse
No announcement yet.

The More Successful Wladimir Is, The More Hate He Receives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your probably right about alot of people tunney...but i dislike klitschkos boxing for different reasons..matter of fact im more frustrated with him than anything. imagine what he would of done to chagaev if he started throwing those big left hooks consistently?..chagaev would of been out of there in the 3rd round..i want wlad to get the respect from people..but its just he WONT put himself in danger of getting hit with anything AT ALL..not saying any fighter should but he takes zero risks anymore..i want to see the wlad that fought mercer again..nonetheless wlad is a great boxer..but he doesnt have the excitement he used to

Comment

the less I watch Wlad fight the less I hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
        It seems the better Wladimir Klitschko does, the more hate he receives. Now he's just become Ring Champion, and so there are more threads popping up from people, bashing him in different ways.

Why do people hate the best boxers? Joe Calzaghe used to receive a lot of negative attention, and Floyd Mayweather has been hated on a lot since he announced he will be returning.

Do some people expect the best boxers to be flawless supermen, like comic book characters? Or is it just ENVY?

What kind of people do most of this hating? Is it losers who have never accomplished anything positive in their own lives?
        excellent post!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
          Wladimir is a great champion with great skill. He's done everything he needs to be recognized as HW champion of the world and deserves that title. No doubt about it.

That being said, he's terribly boring to watch IMO. Spare me the KO percentages Tunney, I've heard them before.
          Not to mention the fact that he isnt KTFO of his opponents within the first few rounds and eventhough he wins, he still fights like he's scared.......
          Chagaev should have been outta there between 1-3 rounds tops!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Not to mention the fact that he isnt KTFO of his opponents within the first few rounds and eventhough he wins, he still fights like he's scared.......
            Chagaev should have been outta there between 1-3 rounds tops!
            Chagaev had never been stopped or knocked down in 26 pro fights and over 200 amateur fights. Chagaev fought the great Felix Savon three times, defeating him twice (Savon KOed David Tua in the 1991 world amateur tournament).

Your demands on Wlad are unrealistic - he's a great fighter, but he's not superhuman. Chagaev has a great chin.

Comment

I like watching Wladimir fight and I don't really understand why that makes me the exception. People should look at a tape of Ali-Young before they label some of WK's fights as the most boring ever. Klitschko-Ibragimov was a thriller compared to that one.

Comment

the best of a bad bunch,but he is so boring.it was mentioned before-who wants to watch a big strong guy jab a smaller fat guy the whole fight? apart from the germans who enjoy watching paint dry

Comment

The only reason people don't like the guy is that he is so undeniably, unequivocally, unentertaining. People watch boxing to be entertained, not see some giant guy jab his way through every fight. It has nothing to do with his success. You are completely deluded if you think that.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
                    The only reason people don't like the guy is that he is so undeniably, unequivocally, unentertaining. People watch boxing to be entertained, not see some giant guy jab his way through every fight. It has nothing to do with his success. You are completely deluded if you think that.
                    the worrying thing is that these klit nuthuggers genuinely believe what they are typing,like when they post the records of guys that they have beat,they are really serious about it-its just odd imo

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      the worrying thing is that these klit nuthuggers genuinely believe what they are typing,like when they post the records of guys that they have beat,they are really serious about it-its just odd imo
                      You are such a pathetic hater.

Your loud-mouthed fraud David Haye would lose to just about everybody Wlad's fought in the past five years. He turned down Tony Thompson last fall because he know he would lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X