No announcement yet.

Michael Buffer is an arrogant man, I have lost all respect for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i believe Buffer was about to have some kind of throat surgery after that bout...not sure, might have been cancer or something but i read somewhere that he thought that would have been his last time announcing
    That is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Potential View Post
      In the Pacquioa-Marquez fight he says something to the effect of ..................."And now its time for the most famous phrase in boxing history; llllllllllleeettttss get ready to rumble"

Yeh, its a ****in famous phrase but who the fk says it? He does

So therefore hes basically being a arrogant prick by showboating himself like a fukin trophy wife to the crowd. It fkin disgusting and has no place in the boxing world, its bad enough that MMA is taking over boxing but we dont need this.

what a wanker, yeh yeh its a famous phrase cuz he says it????!? GTFO wit dat ****
      Your a complete fucking idiot, is it or is it not the most famous Boxing phrase, stop nitpicking like a fool... Buffer is the best ring announcer period.

Enough of the MMA **** it isn't taking over both sports can co-exist with one another stop acting like only one can be in place they are completely different.

I swear you love MMA and hate Boxing, even with the idiotic glove comment you made in another thread, you really expect Boxers to wear MMA gloves with how devastating they punch? MMA don't particularly have any punchers.

Anyway, saying Michael Buffer has no place in Boxing... speak for yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        i believe Buffer was about to have some kind of throat surgery after that bout...not sure, might have been cancer or something but i read somewhere that he thought that would have been his last time announcing
        Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        That is correct.
        There you go then...

Comment

Who"s alt is this again?

Comment

Michael Buffer is a foooking legend. I will have nothing negative said about the Buffer.

Comment

thread starter is a ****.

mma is gay.

Comment

No one does it better than buffer. Simple.

Comment

never badmouth Buffer ever again! you hear me!?

Comment

Working...
                  X