Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

philippines vs blacks is a much better potential rivalry than vs ricans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
    So I guess you where there when they had there ancestry documented...

No I know you have your PHD in eugenics...

NO...even better your just a poster on NSB that makes you more then qualified to make asinine assumptions about the Family history of people you don't even know just by looking at them on television screen.

Dude your a prick and a bigot.

Get that hate out of your heart...It will consume you.
    it's flawless/little killer. he has no brains man. he's a full fledged ******.

Comment

Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
      Cotto

That is why he low blow'd Judah to win. The same Cotto who got gifft over Clottey/Mosley. Also Cotto is more closder to black than Hispanic
      Lol. anybody that says cotto got a gift over mosley goes ass to mouth.

Comment

Stop all this bull**** we are all Ricans. The blacks in the island are treated as second class citizen yet they produce your best boxers. Just by looking at Tito/Cotto/Wilfred B and others you can tell they are blacker than any other thing. I heard the blacks in the island have their own special dance, is this true??

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          it's flawless/little killer. he has no brains man. he's a full fledged ******.
          Yea I know I was trying to bait him into saying something real Flawless like so I can get my 5k from the confirmed flawless Alts thread in the Thunderdome.

Hopefully they pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
            as we know manny pacquiao proved his greatness thru fighting the best mexicans out there barrera, morales, marquez, de la hoya, etc.....earning the mexicutioner nickname....national rivalrys play out the best in boxing....

so who does puerto rico got besides miguel cotto.....only carlos quitana and hes not big enough to get a pac fight...he cannot earn the ricanator name because he only has 1 potential opponent....

blacks have mosley, berto, campbell, bradley, mayweather....all would make exciting fights and a great rivalry with the phillipines....he can earn the blackinator nickname...

but he wont
            Yeah..... We got Carl Froch in England you racist ****....

Comment

lol i hate him he's such a ****** i mean for real get a life. all he does is wake up and troll in a computer all day

Comment

I know that. I didn't argue that. Just saying Cotto/Wildfred B/Tito are a lot closer to blacks than Hispanics. Just a fact
                eggplants are delicious.
                Last edited by WhoreUs; 06-23-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                  shut up eggplant.
                  Shut up fat boy

Comment

Shut up fat boy
                    melanzane alla parmigiana is one of my favorites.

Comment

Stop all this bull**** we are all Ricans. The blacks in the island are treated as second class citizen yet they produce your best boxers. Just by looking at Tito/Cotto/Wilfred B and others you can tell they are blacker than any other thing. I heard the blacks in the island have their own special dance, is this true??
                      You're stepping on some toes now...LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X