Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Dodging Punches Reminds Me Of Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto got decent D when he selects to use it. But he got nothin on Pea. Pea's defense was ****in insane. Dude could make you miss standin right in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabrony 2 View Post
      Have you guys seen Cotto dodging punches? Man it reminds me of Pernell Whitaker. Check the fight vs Margarito and clottey. You will see what I am talking about.
      it was similar cause he had his hands down by his waste. but NOBODY does it like sweet pea

Comment

im gonna repeat it for the third time cotto got hit more in the marg and clottey fight than sweet pea got hit in his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          im gonna repeat it for the third time cotto got hit more in the marg and clottey fight than sweet pea got hit in his whole career.
          true .

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
            Well i dont really see the Whitaker comparison especially since he cant do it nowhere near the rate that Sweet Pea did it. Cotto got hit at a good rate in the Margarito and Clottey fights. If Clottey wouldnt have been a dumb **** and kept pressuring Cotto, the numbers landed on Cotto would have looked pretty bad and probably won Clottey the fight like it did Margarito. Like someone said Cotto probably got hit with more hard shots in those 2 fights than Whitaker did his whole career!!!!
            I guess people really can't read this days. Nobody is talking about the defence I am talking about the art of dudging punches. When Cotto does it look very similar to the way Whitaker did it.

Comment

Working...
            X