Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko - Chagaev did INCREDIBLE ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one really cares that much about the FA Cup though.

Compare those figures to when England play in the World Cup?

Comment

''I'd wank over Wladimir!''

Comment

I remember that the first Harrison vs Williams fight got just over 8 million viewers i remember that vividly because i thought at the time that's 8 million fans who will never watch boxing again lol.

Comment

I wonder when the last time this many people watch a boxing match was. Keep in mind the 11 million were just in one country, and doesn't count SKY, ESPN, and the Russian broadcast. It couldn't be any PPV fight, so you might have to go back to the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            I wonder when the last time this many people watch a boxing match was. Keep in mind the 11 million were just in one country, and doesn't count SKY, ESPN, and the Russian broadcast. It couldn't be any PPV fight, so you might have to go back to the 80's.
            In the UK we got a lot of 10 million plus fights back in the days of Eubank Benn Watson and Bruno.

Comment

Lads I need a LINK to this please. Could I please have a source which confirms these rating that Kayjay is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                Lads I need a LINK to this please. Could I please have a source which confirms these rating that Kayjay is talking about.
                To be honest i always find viewing figures a guide, outside PPV they don't actually know how many people watch an event. I have read in lots of articles that Foreman Ali did over 1 Billion viewers but in truth they don't know. In the UK they have several thousand people with a box that picks up what they watch the TV company's multiply that and get there figure.

Comment

11 million is a great figure for boxing though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
                    11 million is a great figure for boxing though.
                    3 million of those left the TV on while they were making dinner.

Amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                      It was on fight news dot com. But a UK paper (the Guardian, maybe) posted similar figures yesterday as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X