No announcement yet.

Wladdy is Mediocre At Best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladdy is Mediocre At Best.

I've always been a Klitschko fan, but after todays performance against a literal dead man, I've given up.

The guy is what he is. A giant guy, with a decent jab and not much else. He is a mediocre heavyweight in an awful heavyweight era getting by on physicality and not much else.

I'm through rooting for him. He shouldve finished Chagaev under 5.

Pretty pathetic performance by the supposedly best HW champion.

Wlad impressed me tonight. Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I guess, but he never got hit at all and still let a stiff survive for 10+ rounds.

That was weak and put everyone at my house to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        What he said ^

Why slug it out when you can win like a sparring session, lol... he just toys with them and then finishes them off late...

Comment

You mean:dominant

Comment

Why slug it out and give your opponent a punchers shot and getting all messed up in the process when you can just dominate him wihtout getting hit then going to party after the fight, instead of the Hospital and make the same money...

lol

Comment

He looked alright. He doesn't have to slug it out, but he could have thrown a wider variety of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                I guess, but he never got hit at all and still let a stiff survive for 10+ rounds.

That was weak and put everyone at my house to sleep.
                I agree that he mainly gets by on physicality to win fights as he and his bro are both giants but his aggressiveness tonight was far more impressive than in other fights in the past year or so.

Wlad and Vitali are so big that no one can hurt them but I guess that they can't be blamed for their genes.

Comment

I just don't get the dislike ppl have for Wlad.......he boxed masterfully earlier today.....if you want to blame someone, blame his lackluster opposition that allows him to win without taking risks.

Comment

Another terrible Klitschko hater thread

Tunney is right, the Klitschko haters will never change.

Comment

Working...
                    X