Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather purposely waiting for boxers to fight each other so he gets leftovers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather purposely waiting for boxers to fight each other so he gets leftovers?

I believe he has done this in his career a bit, I know he isn't the only boxer who does this but I do feel he does it so theirs alot less risk of him losing that 0 of his.
    Yes he is, he is very smart and knows what the best way to earn money
    64.71%
    No, he doesn't purposely do that
    17.65%
    All boxers do this, so they have advantages over the fighters they fight
    17.65%

that would be a ***** move Achilles....no way floyd does that

Comment

He said in a 2007 video he was taking a 2 year break.

He cant predict matchups and winners man.

Comment

i think what really happened was low tkt sales and... reality hit him..people aint buying this **** anymore floyd..we wanted you back and as a fan im sick of hearing this ducking ****..i want you to help me help you floyd..seriously you HAVE to fight cotto or pacman or whats the point of your return. money is cool and you will make plenty of it fighting one of these 2..floyd please be the fighter i know you can be..step to the plate and silence the hate.....

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
          He said in a 2007 video he was taking a 2 year break.

He cant predict matchups and winners man.
          true he did...but now he's back..its time to step to the plate

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            i think what really happened was low tkt sales and... reality hit him..people aint buying this **** anymore floyd..we wanted you back and as a fan im sick of hearing this ducking ****..i want you to help me help you floyd..seriously you HAVE to fight cotto or pacman or whats the point of your return. money is cool and you will make plenty of it fighting one of these 2..floyd please be the fighter i know you can be..step to the plate and silence the hate.....
            I think he dug himself into a hole, I doubt Cotto-Pacquiao will be a one-sided beat down for either fighter like Pacquiao-Hatton was. I think who ever the winner is will fight Mayweather, but how much credit are people willing to give Floyd depending on how much punishment either Cotto or Pacquiao takes. Unless, Floyd can some how stop Cotto and Pacquiao from being signed and gets a fight with either of them. Both of them do have huge fan-bases and tickets will sky-rocket if he fights either of them.

Basically what I'm saying is that I believe Pacquiao and Cotto will be a war.

Comment

floyd has indeed backed himself in a corner..so now he has to fight...which is good

Comment

Who knows. I for one didn't expect Margarito to beat Cotto...that ****ed everything up. If that didn't happen Cotto would be the man at 147. No questions asked.

Berto aint ready for Floyd or Cotto. Paul Williams is all over the place. Manny hasn't even fought a real WW yet...

Comment

He already started.....
                  JMM is a Pacquiao leftover....

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                    I believe he has done this in his career a bit, I know he isn't the only boxer who does this but I do feel he does it so theirs alot less risk of him losing that 0 of his.
                    are you saying that is what PAC has done since his last two fights were with FLoyds leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                    X