No announcement yet.

Cotto says he wont make the same mistake as DLH. Wants Mayweather also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    No actually he wouldn't have but keep telling yourself that and you might believe it. And what the fuk does this have anything to do with Margarito??? Damn u people are obsessed....let it go.

Clottey was outboxing Cotto from the outside and now you want to takl about a prime DLH?? HAHAHA seriously, stop it your discrediting yourself. The same prime DLH that schooled Tito for 12 rounds, he would eat Cotto for lunch....let's be real here.
    I respect your opinion, I just think its crazy to compare the DLH who fought Floyd vs Cotto now, DLH was shot already.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      No actually he wouldn't have but keep telling yourself that and you might believe it. And what the fuk does this have anything to do with Margarito??? Damn u people are obsessed....let it go.

Clottey was outboxing Cotto from the outside and now you want to takl about a prime DLH?? HAHAHA seriously, stop it your discrediting yourself. The same prime DLH that schooled Tito for 12 rounds, he would eat Cotto for lunch....let's be real here.
      LMAO jajajajajaj Clottey wasnt putboxing ****. WTF are you talking about. DLH ran from Tito and didnt land jack **** in that fight. Dude ran ithout even trowing punches and you called that Outboxing? Even calderon throws and engage more than that.

Dude you are delusional, The DLH that Fought FLoyd gets raped by Cotto. Prime DLH will have a hard time with Cotto. I think Prime DLH beats Cotto in a close fight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        According to the *****s there are rules to call out Mayweather. It has to be on HBO after a fight, you have to be two weighclasses lower if you're a good fighter, one weightclass lower if you're an overated fighter or a weightclass above if you're a PPV star but old and shot.
        But you have to wonder

WHY DIDN'T HE SAY THAT **** SATURDAY??????????

Seems like you eyebrow-pluckers would WANT Cotto to say he wants Floyd during a post-fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          no odds this is a 50/50 fight.

don't be trying to hustle. lol

everyone is asking for odds.

i had to talk crap and troll to get bets!
          jajajajja You Mo Fos are E ponts Multimillionaires. Thats me and the rest wants odds, not because of the fight. I barely have 500K and you have 5mill, damn AKA PA HA have 50 Mills and ****.

SO Come on. Wheres your faith and Pacquaio???

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            LMAO jajajajajaj Clottey wasnt putboxing ****. WTF are you talking about. DLH ran from Tito and didnt land jack **** in that fight. Dude ran ithout even trowing punches and you called that Outboxing? Even calderon throws and engage more than that.

Dude you are delusional, The DLH that Fought FLoyd gets raped by Cotto. Prime DLH will have a hard time with Cotto. I think Prime DLH beats Cotto in a close fight!!!!!!!!!

Clottey didnt outbox Cotto, it was the other way round. Agree with you here.

BUT

De La Hoya outboxed and hurt Tito with that right hand over and over. He fuked up the last 3 rounds but put on a boxing lesson the other 9 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
              Cotto can't even say Floyd's name after a fight,when those HBO cameras are in his face...and he KNOWS Floyd is watching.

He talks **** to latino magazines but gets quiet when the world is watching.

You Cottosexuals are pathetic.
              marg , went up to floyd face to face and told him.

what did floyd say back?

exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                Im no expert on this, but it did sound like Cotto calling Floyd out and calling him a ***** in other words..... wonder what Floyd stans gotta say about that.
                Why didn't Cotto say that **** saturday night????????????????

Hmmmmm.

He's not as brave when he knows Floyd is watching his always busted-up ass.

Comment

jajajajja You Mo Fos are E ponts Multimillionaires. Thats me and the rest wants odds, not because of the fight. I barely have 500K and you have 5mill, damn AKA PA HA have 50 Mills and ****.

SO Come on. Wheres your faith and Pacquaio???
                  correction i have 3 million.

in my original account.

this is my alt. i'm just holding kadyo's 5 million and betting for him.

we're gonna clean you guys out. like we did to the brits last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                    Why didn't Cotto say that **** saturday night????????????????

Hmmmmm.

He's not as brave when he knows Floyd is watching his always busted-up ass.
                    Would it make a difference. Tony got right on his face and called him out and......WHAT????

Comment

Pefect example of somebody with cum in his brain, do to much cocksucking,
                      You know all about cum on the brain little dicksucker.

Your hero talks a tough game to those latino magazines..but his ass cant remember Floyd's name when HBO's cameras are in his always busted-up face.

Comment

Working...
                      X