No announcement yet.

Cotto says he wont make the same mistake as DLH. Wants Mayweather also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Oh And By teh way, Cotto just Called mayweather, so whats the excuse now????
    According to the *****s there are rules to call out Mayweather. It has to be on HBO after a fight, you have to be two weighclasses lower if you're a good fighter, one weightclass lower if you're an overated fighter or a weightclass above if you're a PPV star but old and shot.

Comment

They will say he still lives in puerto rico

Comment

Im no expert on this, but it did sound like Cotto calling Floyd out and calling him a ***** in other words..... wonder what Floyd stans gotta say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
          PBF, Floyd, Mayweather, Jr.

Obsessed are we!?

*** floyd!

Give it a rest!

Yall realize yall talk more about pbf then his own fanboyz!
          For every one time cotto gets mentioned, yall mention pbf 5 times! And for every one time pbf is mentioned, yall mention pbf 10 times.

If u ask the mayweather mafia members, i'm pretty sure they will let yall join! The loyalty to pbf is evident. All they have to do is check your post history.
          That aint right if you a real cotto fan! But, if your a closet pbf I understand! Gotta stay true boricua, right guys?
          STFU

Cotto Called out ***** ass Mayweather, so what the excuse will be now?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            According to the *****s there are rules to call out Mayweather. It has to be on HBO after a fight, you have to be two weighclasses lower if you're a good fighter, one weightclass lower if you're an overated fighter or a weightclass above if you're a PPV star but old and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
              PBF, Floyd, Mayweather, Jr.

Obsessed are we!?

*** floyd!

Give it a rest!

Yall realize yall talk more about pbf then his own fanboyz!
              For every one time cotto gets mentioned, yall mention pbf 5 times! And for every one time pbf is mentioned, yall mention pbf 10 times.

If u ask the mayweather mafia members, i'm pretty sure they will let yall join! The loyalty to pbf is evident. All they have to do is check your post history.
              That aint right if you a real cotto fan! But, if your a closet pbf I understand! Gotta stay true boricua, right guys?
              to be fair, the thread content includes mayweather since the interview involves him.

Comment

I respect Cotto and like him even more after the performance in this last fight but.....

I don't think he can beat Mayweather or Pacquiao. Of course that's assuming that Mayweather comes in the same as he did when he last fought DLH. THAT Mayweather beats Cotto all day long.

DLH put on a great effort when he fought Mayweather to a dec loss and sorry to tell you guys but Cotto isn't half the boxer DLH was even 2-3 years ago.

Now, if Mayweather has lost something in the last 2 years of being inactive, then I think Cotto might be able to get to him but that's why I wanted to see this fight with JMM, just to see where Mayweather was physically after the layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  i respect cotto and like him even more after the performance in this last fight but.....

I don't think he can beat mayweather or pacquiao. Of course that's assuming that mayweather comes in the same as he did when he last fought dlh. That mayweather beats cotto all day long.

dlh put on a great effort when he fought mayweather to a dec loss and sorry to tell you guys but cotto isn't half the boxer dlh was even 2-3 years ago.

now, if mayweather has lost something in the last 2 years of being inactive, then i think cotto might be able to get to him but that's why i wanted to see this fight with jmm, just to see where mayweather was physically after the layoff.
                  lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    STFU

Cotto Called out ***** ass Mayweather, so what the excuse will be now?
                    they'll say , "no habla espanol."

lol

everyone should know by now......floyd has selective hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      to be fair, the thread content includes mayweather since the interview involves him.
                      2501 , bet on pac-cotto?

Comment

Working...
                      X