Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO BattlingNelson, TheManchine, and other European posters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO BattlingNelson, TheManchine, and other European posters...

Any of you guys attending the Klitschko-Chagaev fight? With a stadium that will likely be packed with 60K fans, this seems like the premeire boxing event to attend. I would urge you guys to go because Wlad is nearing the end of his career and there might not be too many big opportunities like this again. Plus, we need some boxingscene representation there. What do you say guys?...

I would love to attend this fight that's for sure. However it's a pretty long drive to get there. Although there's no speedlimit in Germany it would still take me about 10 hours.

So I won't be there

But if either of the klits or Abraham should fight again in northern Germany I might go there since there ain't no pro boxing in Denmark ATM.

I doubt if Themanchine (ThegreatA) will go. Finland is quite a way away. Perhaps some of the brit posters might go although Haye is injured or maybe some of the germans (TobiG or the poster with RJJ and a machinegun) will be there?

Comment

Are you adverse to flying Bat?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Any of you guys attending the Klitschko-Chagaev fight? With a stadium that will likely be packed with 60K fans, this seems like the premeire boxing event to attend. I would urge you guys to go because Wlad is nearing the end of his career and there might not be too many big opportunities like this again. Plus, we need some boxingscene representation there. What do you say guys?...
        Have you seen their fights in Germany? Bleek affair to say the least. No atmosphere. They just all sit there and applause and laugh. Its like a theatre. Too posh and expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Are you adverse to flying Bat?...
          Lol oh yeah. I hate it. Still flying would take more time and be more expensive anyway :P

I'll fly if I have to though but I will never enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
            Have you seen their fights in Germany? Bleek affair to say the least. No atmosphere. They just all sit there and applause and laugh. Its like a theatre. Too posh and expensive.
            The crowd is not england that's right, but the organizers really make a great spectacle.

Comment

I'll be very surprised if it's a capacity crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                The crowd is not england that's right, but the organizers really make a great spectacle.
                I'd rather see a million polite Schnells than one Hatton fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
                  I'd rather see a million polite Schnells than one Hatton fan.
                  That's for sure. There is bound to be at least one drunk manchester chavva there on Saturday who never got the word that Haye pulled out.

You will be able to hear him screaming for Enguuurland! everytime Chagaev lands a punch.

Comment

I'm actually going to Germany this weekend but I'm not sure if I'll get the opportunity to go to the Klitschko-Chagaev fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X