Emanuel Steward to train Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nosfer View Post
    it's in spanish...

w-w-w.primerahora.c-o-m/diario/noticia/boxeo/accion_deportiva/a_punto_de_caramelo_pelea_entre_manny_pacquiao_y_m iguel_cotto/307379[/url]
    Thanks.

I posted something about this in the morning but I never saw arum talking about it. I dont know what to think about this.

Comment

Steward seems to be better for taller fighters and probably wont help cottos stamina either

Comment

Can't be worse then Santiago...Thats for sure.

Comment

not bad

Comment

Could potentially be a good match-up, I think Steward can't really hurt Cotto's game and at this point he can sharpen what skills cotto does have. Plus, with the way Cotto work on the pads and things of that nature, Steward is a good fit because he works more on rhythm and pace along with stature, and Cotto hits the pads that way as well.

Could definitely be an interesting match-up, we'll see how it works out, but honestly I would very much like to see it.

Cotto rocking Kronk yellow?

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
              Can't be worse then Santiago...Thats for sure.
              +1

He's still an expirienced trainer and might be able to help Cotto develop a solid gameplan.

Comment

The Best Trainers for Cotto are, Nacho and dan Birmingham. Stwerd is not very good anymore, althou he is a impriement from this Joe Santiago guy!!!!!!!!

Comment

emmanuel would be an upgrade , but i would like to see nacho work with cotto. the experience he got with jmm vs pac already is a benefit

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    The Best Trainers for Cotto are, Nacho and dan Birmingham. Stwerd is not very good anymore, althou he is a impriement from this Joe Santiago guy!!!!!!!!
                    I want Nacho to train Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                      I want Nacho to train Cotto.
                      man that would be nuts if nacho trained him talk about huge improvements

Comment

Working...
                      X