Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paul Williams accept CLOTTEY'S CHALLENGE ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashley Cole View Post
    Pleasing a Rican. You in a far worst situation than I thought
    why u say this!!??

everyday... u post here!!!

u r pleasing a rican with your own stupidity *****!! make me laugh wannabe

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
      He should, I think Williams can stop Clottey in my personal opinion. Everyone keeps talking about how Clotteys defense is so great when I saw the opposite in the Cotto fight, Cotto was punching through Clotteys defense. I think Williams can do the same and I don't think Williams will stop throwing.
      Cotto landed less punches than Clottey and at a lower percentage as well. Cotto was throwing 10 punches and 8 were cleanly blocked- Clottey's defense is far superior to Cotto's.

Comment

he will do and he'll box the **** out of him too

if he can make welterweight again that is

Comment

^^ yes...

cotto just has better footwork...

Comment

clottey should go after cotto again. stylistically PW will be a nightmare for him. PW throws too many punches and will win by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              I can actually see this happening, no one wants anything to do with either of them so it makes sense

Well it seems like the TV people doesnt want anything to do with either of them neither, If the TV people dont want this fight then they could both call each other out till daylight and the fight wouldnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                clottey should learn that boxing doesnt reward hitting the target(your opponent)
                boxing rewards throwing a lot of punches at the target but missing(since that is a lot harder to do and shows great boxing skill)
                wow.......I wanna cry .........this post is like a sad TRUE story!!.......good job!

Comment

I think the better question is, will Top Rank/Bob Arum accept Clottey's challenge? I don't think Bob wants to deal with Goosen/Tutor anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by achllles View Post
                    he should, i think williams can stop clottey in my personal opinion. Everyone keeps talking about how clotteys defense is so great when i saw the opposite in the cotto fight, cotto was punching through clotteys defense. I think williams can do the same and i don't think williams will stop throwing.
                    didnt look like cotto was punching through clotteys defense to me, looked the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by kocface View Post
                      didnt look like cotto was punching through clotteys defense to me, looked the other way around
                      Cotto's jabs got through, but many of his combinations were blocked.

The amount of one sided posters here are appalling. They claim to be boxing fans, yet they show shreds of objectivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X