Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else tired of Emmanuel "the windbag" Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Honestly, if Lampley ever rooted against the house fighter, I would be shocked.

He's an awful play by play guy. Some people like him because he's dramatic and all that jazz, but he can't call a fight for ****.
    Precisely, well put!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
      I'm getting tired of listening to this guy commentate. He always thinks he knows what's going to happen before it actually happens. And when the outcome does not match his prior prediction, he starts making excuses.

He's also biased as all hell and unlike George Foreman and Roy Jones, I don't learn shizzle about the sport of boxing when he commentates.

Can we please get an intelligent ex-boxer on the HBO staff to commentate the damn fights? LOL! Is that asking too much?

Lennox is actually worse than Emmanuel. His commentating is atrocious, but I can tolerate Lennox b/c he doesn't come off as a know-it-all jackass like Steward.

I wish they could get Roy Jones back. I always felt like I learned more about the sport when I listened to Roy (and George) call the fights with Lamps and Merchant.
      Yeah but Lampley is quickly becoming the biggest ass kissing douche on the planet. He sucks the company dick hard cheer leading for Cotto and others.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Funny how you never mention Lampley and who he obviously "roots for". Kellerman has never been that bad.
        Funny how you're okay with Kellerman's constant rooting for and ridiculously hyping certain fighters, while discrediting (and even lying to discredit) those he doesn't like. Nobody is more biased than Kellerman.

At the same time you bash Lampley for showing a slight favoritism toward one fighter, namely Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
          who here thinks he would ever root for a white guy?
          He openly supported Gatti against Mayweather, after Floyd made a comment about Bhop being boring.

Anyways, I usually like Stewart but he really seemed biased toward Clottey, and at the same time, Lampley was sucking Cotto off the whole night. I wish Max didn't have a voice problem that night, because he's usually spot on with his assesments.

Comment

the worst thing about steward is that he acts like a know it all even when he was clearly wrong from the jump.

Comment

yup i dont like stewart if u see cintron vs margarito 2 after round one he tells cintron to fight going forward then i believe after round 4 or 5 he tells him what are u doing u gotta fight going backwards I WAS LIKE WTF! anyways lewis is the worse he was very biased towards collazo against berto when collazo would hurt berto or hit him he would say like berto is ok or berto was just off balance hes not hurt just str8ght suckin the cum out his ****

Comment

It cracks me up that there are at least a half dozen ******s in this thread who don't even realize his last name is StewarD with a "D" at the end.

How many hundred times have you dip****s got on here and talked about how stupid Manny StewarT is? I bet you if he was gonna take the time to diss you on an internet forum he would at least spell your name correctly.

I tell you one thing, he could fart more boxing knowledge than you morons will ever acquire so long as you walk the earth. Not only is he articulate, well spoken and good at what he does, he also ****s all over you guys as a human being.

Comment

He's not perfect but he has great knowlege of the sport and at times was the only one giving Clottey his props on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                    Funny how you're okay with Kellerman's constant rooting for and ridiculously hyping certain fighters, while discrediting (and even lying to discredit) those he doesn't like. Nobody is more biased than Kellerman.

At the same time you bash Lampley for showing a slight favoritism toward one fighter, namely Cotto.
                    i agree ,kellerman is the most annoying.....

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                      I'm getting tired of listening to this guy commentate. He always thinks he knows what's going to happen before it actually happens. And when the outcome does not match his prior prediction, he starts making excuses.
                      Whats worse is that alot of times even if the outcome does not match his prediction, he changes up and says "this went exactly as I expected". lol

Comment

Working...
                      X