Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Ain't that the truth!

Cotto is claimed to be some Macho warrior, but this is the first time he's even fought someone who is bigger than he is.

He ran like a coward in all his biggest fights, and lost two of them. Getting brutally KO'd by punching bag Margarito, when Clottey went 12 rounds with one hand, is hilarious.
    I'm just curious to see your scorecard.

Who did you give the 11th and 12th rounds to?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Ain't that the truth!

Cotto is claimed to be some Macho warrior, but this is the first time he's even fought someone who is bigger than he is.

He ran like a coward in all his biggest fights, and lost two of them. Getting brutally KO'd by punching bag Margarito, when Clottey went 12 rounds with one hand, is hilarious.
      all you did was talk **** about floyd because he refused to fight plastercheato as xcaret.but now you're a fan?youre an embarrassing and a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
        all you did was talk **** about floyd because he refused to fight plastercheato as xcaret.but now you're a fan?youre an embarrassing and a loser.

You need to layoff the crack-pipe, son!

Comment

this gay is so lame.i'm done with this thread.continue trolling.it gives you meaning......

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            yea he did........he tried to play the middle......"its a bad decision but not because Cotto won".......he's a clown!
            He was just saying the scores were too wide. That's not selling out.

Cotto won.

everyone stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
              He was just saying the scores were too wide. That's not selling out.

Cotto won.

everyone stop crying.

Next Victim: TBA?

GTFOH with that BS.

Clottey whooped his ass and you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
                To me the way Emmanuel Steward rode Clottey's nuts was harsh too. I saw the fight the way Lederman scored it...6 rds a piece and the deciding factor was Clottey getting knocked down in the very first round. It was Clottey's fault he didn't win. Not being active in the last round and allowing himself to get caught in that first round. He had the fight in the bag with a guy who couldn't see the right hand coming all night. If anything place the blame on Clottey for not taking advantage or just give Cotto his ****ing dues and know that the kid is a good fighter and knows how to win and fight. Hell Cotto has faced all the top guys at Welterweight with the exception of P.W. and he still doesn't get respect WTF. Seriously, guys what does the man have to do to gain a little recognition from you all?
                I know what you mean. Stewart was writing off Cotto from the very first round. he would not shut the **** up about Clottey.

Comment

Lampley is like a f#cking lawyer with house fighters. If the glove don't fit, you must've quit.

Comment

He won cuz he got the lone KD in a close fight. Chill Lampley.

Comment

Lampley rode Cottos dick? Really?

Did everyone see how Emmanuel was jocking Clottey or was it just me??

When Cotto was doing good, Emmanuel kept his mouth shut but as soon as Clottey would pick up the pace he wouldn't shut up. I believe he even said around round 8 or 9 that Clottey won every round except the 1st. And that's when Lampley said No round 4 and 6 we're definitely Cotto's rounds by a landslide and then Emanuel started laughing...something along those lines.

It was a close fight nobody can deny that. It could have gone either way. But Clottey just didn't go balls out, and Cotto did. I think Cotto should more heart and determination in the fight, that was the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X