No announcement yet.

Dela Hoya that fought Floyd would of destroyed Manny inside 3 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    You didn't even watch boxing when Oscar was in his prime.

i have watched all his 'prime' fights...

odlh threw more punches than manny in the first 3 rounds of their fight, he could not hit the guy. manny is just too fast, too elusive and a southpaw. styles make fight, pac beats oscars

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      there you go with the bull**** again...when does it end...pac at 130 vs floyd at 130? i doubt manny kills anyone but himself before that fight...oscar in 1996-1999? man please...
      what's the matter,cant handle the truth?...floyd won by SD vs an old oscar....young oscar stops floyd before 10....

Comment

DLH fightin him at 154 would sit on his face

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          i have watched all his 'prime' fights...

odlh threw more punches than manny in the first 3 rounds of their fight, he could not hit the guy. manny is just too fast, too elusive and a southpaw. styles make fight, pac beats oscars

I'm not going to make excuses for him losing to Pac, but just picture Oscar at 147 in his prime. Pac wouldn't of had a chance. Not even fair.
          Which prime fights are you talking about *******??

Comment

The difference between all of this was that Floyd was afraid to attack. Manny just went on the war path and gave ODLH a spanking from the momment the bell rang. Floyd is not a real fighter anymore, he runs and runs and runs and runs, people say Cotto is a runner? Cotto might run the 100 meter but Floyd runs the freakin marathon.
            Manny was all over ODLH like white on rice and that was the difference between the two. Had Manny ran like Floyd, the fight would have went the distance. Manny has big balls, Floyd has very tiny things that could medicly be called testicals but could also pass as a set of ovaries.

lol

Comment

I think the real question is.. Could oscar do it with one eye only? I'd like to think so :P

Comment

154 Pacman will kill ODLH and PBF at the same time...:blow:

Comment

Working...
                X