Cotto Bloody and Bruised, Overcomes Clottey in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
    the knockdown notwithstanding Clottey won that round hence 9-9
    Once again, if you think Clottey had such an advantage on the first you still have to score it 10-9 for Cotto. Cotto gets a 10 unless a point would've been deducted from him.

And Arum had it 9-9?? Really? Where did he offer that nugget? If you send me a link to the Arum interview where he said that Clottey won the 1st round 9-9, I will give you whatever limited amount of points I have.

You sir have delved into "kids argument" territory.
    Last edited by sangresabia; 06-15-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
      How did you write it in your book...when it's already filled up with Margarito love letters.

Comment

Originally posted by sangresabia View Post
        Once again, if you think Clottey had such an advantage on the first you still have to score it 10-9 for Cotto. Cotto gets a 10 unless a point would've been deducted from him.

And Arum had it 9-9?? Really? Where did he offer that nugget? If you send me a link to the Arum interview where he said that Clottey won the 1st round 9-9, I will give you whatever limited amount of points I have.

Read up closely Phuck face this is the last time ok?

Awarding Points

For each round, judges determine the score using the ten-point must system. This means that (usually) the winner of the round gets ten points, and the loser gets nine points. There are exceptions to this rule. For example, when a fighter is knocked down, that fighter loses a point. So if the fighter that was knocked down loses the round the score would be 10 to 8 for that round. If the fighter that was knocked down wins the round (which is rare) the score would be 9 to 9. If a fighter is knocked down twice, the score would normally be 10 to 7 for the round. If three knockdowns occur you should have a 10 to 6 round, etc. Also, it is possible for a judge to score a round as a tie, which is exceedingly rare. In this case the score for the round would be 10-10.

Maybe you should do some research before giving red Karma numbnutts
        you too Jim Jefferies

Comment

Read up closely Phuck face this is the last time ok?

Awarding Points

For each round, judges determine the score using the ten-point must system. This means that (usually) the winner of the round gets ten points, and the loser gets nine points. There are exceptions to this rule. For example, when a fighter is knocked down, that fighter loses a point. So if the fighter that was knocked down loses the round the score would be 10 to 8 for that round. If the fighter that was knocked down wins the round (which is rare) the score would be 9 to 9. If a fighter is knocked down twice, the score would normally be 10 to 7 for the round. If three knockdowns occur you should have a 10 to 6 round, etc. Also, it is possible for a judge to score a round as a tie, which is exceedingly rare. In this case the score for the round would be 10-10.

Maybe you should do some research before giving red Karma numbnutts
          you too Jim Jefferies
          I'll give you props for knowing the intricacies of copying & pasting but:

1. "For each round, judges determine the score using the ten-point must system." You put that line in there knowing that it is the very line that discredits your 9-9 frivolous assessment of the 1st round? And I'm the one needing to do research? Ten point must means that - ready? - SOMEBODY MUST GET 10 POINTS. If the fighter that in the judge's opinion wins the round is the only one to be knocked down, the other fighter is awarded the round 10-9, not 9-9. The only exception would be if there was a point deduction against the boxer who scored the knockdown. I'm starting to get the feeling you tuned in to Boxeo Azteca and watched a rerun of some other fight.

2. Where is the explanation for the 9-9 score without a point deduction? You couldn't find it and instead found something about multiple knockdowns which is irrelevant to the topic. Good job, numb nuts (that's actually how you spell it, NUMB NUTS, not numbnutts).

3. Once again, when did Bob Arum say that the first round was a 9-9, as you claim he did?

I'm a sick individual and take sick pleasure in seeing stupid people stick feet the size of Shaq's in their mouth and I get the feeling you don't know when to quit, even when you're dead wrong, so I await impatiently for your brainless retort.

You would be funny if you weren't so sad an excuse for a boxing fan. I heard MMA only goes 3 rounds. You should start there and then graduate to boxing 4-rounders, and so on and so forth.
          Last edited by sangresabia; 06-17-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

And this still goes. I have over 2K points for you if you only produce a link to the Arum comment/interview. That shouldn't be that hard and well worth 2K.

Comment

I'll give you props for knowing the intricacies of copying & pasting but:

1. "For each round, judges determine the score using the ten-point must system." You put that line in there knowing that it is the very line that discredits your 9-9 frivolous assessment of the 1st round? And I'm the one needing to do research? Ten point must means that - ready? - SOMEBODY MUST GET 10 POINTS. If the fighter that in the judge's opinion wins the round is the only one to be knocked down, the other fighter is awarded the round 10-9, not 9-9. The only exception would be if there was a point deduction against the boxer who scored the knockdown. I'm starting to get the feeling you tuned in to Boxeo Azteca and watched a rerun of some other fight.

2. Where is the explanation for the 9-9 score without a point deduction? You couldn't find it and instead found something about multiple knockdowns which is irrelevant to the topic. Good job, numb nuts (that's actually how you spell it, NUMB NUTS, not numbnutts).

3. Once again, when did Bob Arum say that the first round was a 9-9, as you claim he did?

I'm a sick individual and take sick pleasure in seeing stupid people stick feet the size of Shaq's in their mouth so I await impatiently for your brainless retort.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
              oh ok, thanks man I appreciate it

Comment

Yeah, Wtf did that gay Man Love story have to do with anything ?

Comment

oh ok, thanks man I appreciate it
                  Anytime. At least I got something to add to my sig out of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X