Collapse
No announcement yet.

arreola vs tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though Arreola is solid.. No way do I see him beating Tua, especially in his prime.. Tua got lazy sinc ehis devestating left hook was all that he needed.. I mean look at the fres fight..fres was outboxing him badly, but Fres got overconfident and Tua smacked him with the left hook..game over..

My fav Tua KO was against Ruiz.. Crazy how the fight with Ike left both fighters after that.. Ike in Jail with craziness, and Tua never looked remotley good since then..

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Yeah it was nice to see you on TV scolding Cameron.
      You could've called me brotha, and told me to set it up, but you had to do it in the media, ha, you were spanking scared Shane that day.
      i've lost weight. i've been running......sometimes.

i'm down to 265. i'll be a trim 245 at fight night when i'm done with camp.
      Last edited by WhoreUs; 06-13-2009, 09:32 AM.

Comment

You can be outta shape when you face cameron.. but if you and Areola's camp can get the money right and fight.. you better get in decent shape..

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
          Even though Arreola is solid.. No way do I see him beating Tua, especially in his prime.. Tua got lazy sinc ehis devestating left hook was all that he needed.. I mean look at the fres fight..fres was outboxing him badly, but Fres got overconfident and Tua smacked him with the left hook..game over..

My fav Tua KO was against Ruiz.. Crazy how the fight with Ike left both fighters after that.. Ike in Jail with craziness, and Tua never looked remotley good since then..
          what killed tua was when he became a mandatory after he beat rahman.

before the rahman win , tua was always around 220-225 for tough fights and about 230 or so for the cans.

after he became lennox lewis' mandatory and lennox paid him off to step aside for a few fights......

tua fought nothing but tomato cans to keep his mandatory out of risk.

this is also the time when he blew up to 240-250 in fights.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
            You can be outta shape when you face cameron.. but if you and Areola's camp can get the money right and fight.. you better get in decent shape..
            round is a shape.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              people make fun of tua as not having any skills but the guy medaled in the olympics and world championships.

he only looks unskilled because he takes shots coming in and because people remember the fat , slow , lazy tua. hard to fight guys who have 5-6 in. height advantage and 8-10 in. reach advantage.

arreola loops his punches. especially his right hand. tua will catch him with a left hook when he throws that right.

even the fat tua is in better shape than arreola , stamina wise.

tua has much more power and has a way better chin.

arreola will also try to slug it out with tua. not many people can do that. in fact only one guy i can think of was successful in doing that.

......and it was a bogus decision and he ended up with mental problems.
              agreed ...i love tua too man.....

Comment

Arreola by UD based off of now , but in their prime Tua by KO !
                Last edited by HipsterRan; 06-13-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Tua rocks him.

Comment

Arreola hasn't had a prime, so we cannot judge that right now.

But if they fought today, Arreola by TKO.

Comment

it will be label

"battle of the 40% body fat

Comment

Working...
                      X