No announcement yet.

"Plaster had nothing to do with it, Margarito is just superior fighter" -Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
    das because shane can relate to margarito when it comes to 'enchancing' their chances of winning
    That is a good one, lol.

Comment

• Btw when i diss "Cotto Stans" is not all Cotto fans...those that i am cool with already know who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Damn... =/ that **** was as weak as they come kid. If i was a virgin i'd prob do like you pieces of ****s and put women as a my avatar and sigs all insecure and **** to give off the impression that i like girls mad afraid to be called gay.

Plucking your eyebrows and taking knees is already two women traits.

Come up with something better. Only virgins call other people virgins, i know because that;s what i use yo do when i was a virgin before me and your girl lost our virginity to each other a while ago. Oh wait that diss is prob not valid since you most likely neve had a girl in your life.
        I think I hit on the spot! Look at him getting all mad and calling eyebrows and knees!

What a pathetic fool you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          Btw when i diss "Cotto Stans" is not all Cotto fans...those that i am cool with already know who they are.
          Shut your ass up hypocrite.

Y'all are just a bunch of floyd cocksuckers who can't stand Cotto's presence in boxing.

We got another stan boxingscene.

Comment

• Cotto was hit by bricks that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Sorry you aren't the man to do it.

O yea Cotto > Margarito ???? Wsup with this then?? I take it you have the Stevie Wonder glasses on and fail to see who is on their knees.

Beating a dead horse.

I got some nice ones with Santos whooping that plastered ass.

Grow the **** up.

where's Margarito???

Mexicans(or better yet pochos) can't stand what PR fighters are doing.

and they fans who keep sticking for their fighters.

****ing ignorant.

Comment

• real talk,

Comment

• Anotha thread on this huh? Marg may have cheated. We don't know. But Marg by style was all wrong for Cotto from the start, which is why in the absence of proof, I don't have a problem believin he KO'd him fair n square. Cats gotta get off this ****.

Comment

• he's saying that because they caught margarito cheating
                    cheato was the smart and cotto team was dumb for not checking

Comment

• So if they never would of checked Margarito's gloves and he fought Mosley and beat him... Then if they found out his gloves were loaded Mosley would of said, "oh well it doesnt matter his gloves were loaded cause he was still the superior fighter"... yeah ****in' right, FOH Mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X