Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on what you saw in the weigh in - who has the bigger **** Clottey or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
    Anyone check out Calderon's package? It's probably about the size of my pinky, but on his small body it looked like he was smuggling g****s, lots of g****s.
    FFS, way to gay up the thread, jack ass!

Comment

Sadly I missed the weigh-in for this. Pics please

Comment

You guys are a bunch of ****, but chek it out for yourselves. Btw Clottey looked like he was backing a desert eagle in his boxers. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          You guys are a bunch of ****, but chek it out for yourselves. Btw Clottey looked like he was backing a desert eagle in his boxers. No ****.

No lie, I make him look small. It's embarrassing when you go swimming and stuff, it's like having a cobra in your pants.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              No lie, I make him look small. It's embarrassing when you go swimming and stuff, it's like having a cobra in your pants.
              I swim with shorts, so it gets covered up. Dudes that swin with spidos freak me out.

Comment

I swim with shorts, so it gets covered up. Dudes that swin with spidos freak me out.
                I just don't go swimming, but if I did I'd also wear shorts.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I never thought Cotto would be the smaller man in the ring with another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    I never thought Cotto would be the smaller man in the ring with another fighter.
                    He was the much smaller man this time if you catch my drift. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                      It's an impressive bit of kit that Clottey has got, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X