Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Murad Muhammad be thinking right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would Murad Muhammad be thinking right now?

if i was him, i would be kicking myself for trying to rob pacquiao of measely ppv revenues. if he wasn't such a sleezeball, he could have gotten rich out of his wildest dreams.

muhammad is garbage.

and he needs to fix his teeth. the guy steals hundreds of thousands of dollars from his fighters and he doesn't have a dental plan. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      muhammad is garbage.

and he needs to fix his teeth. the guy steals hundreds of thousands of dollars from his fighters and he doesn't have a dental plan. wtf?
      is he still a promoter?

Comment

i remember watching in the news where manny said he is glad he finally gets the big room in a las vegas hotel whenever he fights there cause muhammad always gets the big room before he fired him

Comment

i always use to think about this also. Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
            i remember watching in the news where manny said he is glad he finally gets the big room in a las vegas hotel whenever he fights there cause muhammad always gets the big room before he fired him
            what a ****ing douchebag

Comment

Murad's teeth are so bad he makes Hopkins look good...

Comment

Murad provided Pacquiao the break but he also held Pacquiao back by not giving the fair share of his boxing earnings. Pacquiao would probably not get to where he is if he hadn't ditched Murad and eventually signed with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                X